Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Bacon is really overrated.

I have a lot of serious opinions on breakfast foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
I like Chloe and don't like Kate. Too busy to chat, Kate.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
I think it's been said before, but this episode is the weakest of all of them, especially in terms of leaning on the "teenagers make bad decisions" excuse.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
SHOOT. Frank is a dumb name and he deserves to be shot because of it.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
My undergraduate degree was in Physics with a Mathematics minor. I only mention this because Warren is such a nerd that even I think he needs a solid dunking.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007

KasaiAisu posted:

Edit since I'm curious: Has it been possible to get a Bad End so far? like if we didnt water the plant or something

I've only play throught the game about 1 and a half times now and I'm pretty sure outside of killing Max, nothing you do ends the story prematurely. You simply have to deal with the consequences of your actions later on in the story. I've found it to be a more impactful way of doing things rather than the usual "pick wrong answer, go directly to death screen" that a lot of adventure games have.

On the other hand, I'm not a filthy plant murderer, so I haven't checked that branch out.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
gently caress Jefferson. Nathan is just druggie scum, but Jefferson is a fully adult hipster MRA and that is unforgivable.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007

Panzer Skank posted:

His motivation for this is actually covered by Chloe at the start of the school break in section when she says he'd never let her fall into the hands of the local police (implying it's so he can punish her himself).

That's probably more Chole's interpretation of his motivation though.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
It's only right that we steal back the gun that Frank stole from us after we rightfully stole it from stepdouche.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
I think the disabled thing is just a distraction away from the true tragedy of this timeline. Warren remains un-dunk'd on. This reality is a sham.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Yeah, I waited until the whole thing was out so I could play it in a single weekend.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
While the actual Oregon law and medical ethics and such say that reject would be the logical choice, I don't really have a hard time believing that this situation would come up between Chloe and Max. I know when I went to high school, there was a suicide or suicide attempt pretty much every year, basically the results of teenage angst and hormones. Chloe is a quadriplegic who knows she's getting worse and has real pain and suffering way beyond the average teen. She is also probably not considering the ramifications for Max after she's gone when asking her. Honestly, I would've had more disbelief if this choice or something like it didn't happen.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
If anyone was wondering, if we didn't accept Warren's invitation to "go ape," then yes, we'd get to fly a sweet drone.

Once again, Warren ruins everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
It's 110% sunshine and butterflies from here on out.

• Locked thread