Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
This looks so neat! Thank you for LPing this, I love weird time travel stories!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
We should Comfort Her, because she reminds me of one of the main characters from Brick and I want to see how far the comparison goes. :3:

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!

namesake posted:

There could be a pretty cool film or miniseries about being a friend to someone with Maxs powers but not knowing they have them; they'd seem brash, cocky and a hell of a risk taker but also incredibly insightful, knowledgeable and empathic to those around them, able to read the minds of others and judge their mood perfectly. Nothing would take them by surprise and they'd have ninja reflexes but there would be times when they'd suddenly undergo major mood swings (because they've just jumped back from something upsetting) and if anything bad actually happened to them they'd suddenly become incredibly angry, upset and tired (because they'd spent a lot of time trying to prevent it and then having to give up). It could be some sort of bait and switch with everyone just thinking they're bipolar but it's actually time manipulation, although I guess that might lack a little tact.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into things, but is anyone else getting this exact same vibe off of the descriptions we've been hearing for Rachel? She's friends with every conflicting group and seems to have something in common with everyone... just like Max after she learns something and shifts backwards.

Has this happened before? Is Max the new Rachel?

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
We, uh... we're not going to find any happy endings to this game, are we.

:smith:

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Alright, I have to know. Does that episode always end that way, or are there different endings?

• Locked thread