Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Let's snitch because I have a feeling it'll lead to a bad route, and you should always do bad routes first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Not to mention herr principal will think we're hiding something that implicates Max when she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, making her life even more of a mess.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Comfort Her. No point rubbing it in, the damage is already done.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Take the Shot! We need all the blackmail we can get with all these jerkbags around.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Oh no, Snidely Whiplash got Chloe!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

After seeing what happened with the principal, my faith in the adults in this game are absolutely shook. We should just use our time powers to dunk Nathan and be done with it.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Should have just let Chloe bleed out. :v:

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Warren is great and you should...

I can't finish that thought, dunk that nerd.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I had to stop the video for a second because seriously

gently caress YOU MARK. Get impaled on a flagpole you piece of poo poo.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Logicblade posted:

I had to stop the video for a second because seriously

gently caress YOU MARK. Get impaled on a flagpole you piece of poo poo.

This but with even more emphasis now.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Since we can teleport I vote we throw Victoria through a wall. That's how momentum works, right?

Logicblade fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 1, 2016

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Stealing the money is a good plan because what's Principal Wells gonna do? Conduct a man hunt for his bribe money? I don't think so. Let's give our dirty money to the dirty man in the RV, get him off our case hopefully and ride off into the sunset with our alright friend Chloe.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

It's disrespectful to deny your best friend's dying wish. Especially since Alternate-Chloe is your real best friend.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Captian Nuke posted:

The scene with Kate is really nice and its a good bit of encouragement for playing through the game as a decent human being. Kate seems to be getting better, Chloe genuinely apologies for being unreasonable earlier and even Victoria and Principal Wells come off well.

Max's bedside manner has improved in this dimension. Saying that "i'll see you sooner than you think" to someone who is in the process of dying is an extremely dark thing to say when they don't know that you're a time traveler.

Also does Warren seem like he's gotten like more of a creeper as the game has gone on? I wonder if this always happens with the character or if this is something that only happens when you blow him off in favor of Chloe.

Warren has always been a creeper, it's just more exposure to creep makes your reactions to creep much more acute.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

KasaiAisu posted:

how many people are actually "stable" in this universe anyways

Joyce and um... Prinicipal Wells is pretty stably a dick.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Please, please call the police. If not them, the FBI. Bring hell and brimstone down on those Prescott pieces of poo poo.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

So when is Kate's Rabbit gonna crash this party and kick everyone in the teeth?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I definitely had my suspicions about Mr. Jefferson, but I wasn't 100% sure, and no one else really fit the bill as mastermind besides maybe Sean Prescott, who has really just been in the background of the story. Definitely didn't notice all those clues that make it seem obvious with hindsight though.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Rachel's been dead so long she's actually crystallized in amber. That's the secret time voodoo hoodoo twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

TwoPair posted:

Hey man do you want your dignity or do you want that sweet sweet 100% completion achievement cause you can't have both you greedy fool :v:

Nah it's fine my photos travel back in time, but my shame sure doesn't!

• Locked thread