Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>TFW mom banned Rock Band after 10pm
> :unsmith:
>You can never go back.
> :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TFW playing the drums in Guitar Hero World Tour on the ERDF and YUHJ keys on PC.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

TFW playing the drums in Guitar Hero World Tour on the ERDF and YUHJ keys on PC.

the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My God.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

no they will not posted:

might get rock band 4 since I've got a lot of dlc built from 1-3... on the other hand my favourite instrument was the keytar and they took that out? bullshit my friend

Wtf No keytar...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My brain is finally doing the thing where I see a string of stuff and it tells my fingers in advance what to do without thiinking about it. #RoadtoExpert

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish they had the anti-flag I Fought The Wall cover instead of the Clash one but I guess I see why it wouldn't happen. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never knew what a big thing female fronted psychobilly or w/e was until I played this. lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

i bought a real drum pedal with a sensor that plugs into the rb drums

same. made those double bass parts way easier

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I have a few DLC track packs including a Metallica one, and it makes me kind of want to get this

but I barely play my actual guitars and I have no room for plastic instruments in my one-bedroom apartment

is this even on WiiU?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Mach2 posted:

is this even on WiiU?

R>C>P

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mach2 posted:

I have a few DLC track packs including a Metallica one, and it makes me kind of want to get this

but I barely play my actual guitars and I have no room for plastic instruments in my one-bedroom apartment

is this even on WiiU?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A "daily log"? I didn't know the Wii U tracked your posting history.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

A "daily log"? I didn't know the Wii U tracked your posting history.

Lmao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Make some god damned folders.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm getting ALS from seeing the blank space on the centre right of the home screen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The folder icons are ugly and the blank space is I deleted Binding of Isaac off the wii u.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no they will not posted:

Make some god damned folders.

seeing all your games is nice and epic. more epic than loving retaerded folders

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

*looks over shelf of meticulously arranged game collection* what the gently caress you poo poo put this in a cd folder and hide it in a drawer piss rear end gently caress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

Sheesh, I don't like folders but I'm not about to get all ableist on it's rear end...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man that's unfortunate. There's a song that if your doing good you smash your guitar on the floor and dive into the crowd and I was hoping if you blew it you would do the same thing but your band would look at you like what the fucks wrong with you and then you'd dive and hit the concrete.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just got my first 100%... #RoadToExpert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Bolverkur posted:

Be polite

• Locked thread