Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

i thought i had taught you the difference between a head shot and a body shot. i guess i was wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

you're going to change? that's what you said 7 updates ago. you're the boy who cried wolf now

google THIS

bad internet connection? I see. you don't want to spend time with me

google THIS

I just...I just wish you were more like your older brother, that's all

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
You call that an iron maiden? Ok first off, it's made out of steel. You hosed up the easiest part. Then, the spikes don't even touch most people. Look at these spikes, there's like a 3 foot gap between them and a person. I KNOW I taught you better than this. Now I'm mad AND disappointed. Now is the time I use your middle name.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread