Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Shared by the same person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
So...is it trying to place the blame for ISIS solely at the hands of Bush and Cheney(absolving everyone else of responsibility) while simultaneously saying that democrats are the ones who are ruining america?
e:Also, is Hillary mind-melting Obama?

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Postal Parcel posted:

So...is it trying to place the blame for ISIS solely at the hands of Bush and Cheney(absolving everyone else of responsibility) while simultaneously saying that democrats are the ones who are ruining america?
e:Also, is Hillary mind-melting Obama?

Bush and Cheney are establishment republicans and this dude is clearly a new wave tea party hate all black people republican that thinks bush is a RINO that was in league with the democrats.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
To be fair, destroying the infrastructure of Iraq with no real rebuilding plan and firing the entire Iraqi army at once with no plan to re-employ them did help to create new insurgents that helped form the Islamic State of Iraq. Simplifying it to a macro is dumb, but the intention of showing every day Muslim people as not at fault is okay.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

MINIMUM wage, people. The wage increase isn't just for the burger flippers. Feel free to get offended anyway. Also, protip: most firefighters make more than $11 an hour.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Stinky_Pete posted:

I'm the subtle outline of the confederate flag, and the comic sans used solely for the source URL

I love this kind of stuff because none of that is unique to Islam, and its all done in lovely, authoritarian regimes, or places that have suffered from Western invasions and meddling.

There are 1.4 billion Muslims in the world, if these things were widely practiced, it would be a lot more noticeable. But nope, pretend you're concerned with the welfare of Women just so you can mask your Islamophobism behind it.

I also like when they bring up things from literally a thousand years ago. If you look back a thousand years, no one looks good, not Christians, not Muslims, not Buddhists or Hindus, First nations and African peoples, humans have done lovely, terrible things to each other for a million stupid reasons, but for some reason, Muslims get looked at through a harsher lens.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

trapped mouse posted:

MINIMUM wage, people. The wage increase isn't just for the burger flippers. Feel free to get offended anyway. Also, protip: most firefighters make more than $11 an hour.

It's like that story of that credit company where the CEO raised the minimum yearly salary to $70k. It wasn't for every employee and is taking like three years to fully implement, but there were still people making just a bit more than the minimum who quit immediately. Because they were insulted that those people below them were making almost what they were without earning it. People are petty pieces of poo poo who would rather punish others than raise everyone up if it makes them feel better about themselves.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

trapped mouse posted:

Hell, my brother and father are volunteer firefighters and they get paid more per hour than that.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Rondette posted:

At least pick a more somber picture to use in tribute man.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Yes, husband and wife.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I'd love to see the citations on that but I'm pretty sure it's just more of the same pop psych/bio that gets regurgitated in lovely magazines

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

goose fleet posted:

I'd love to see the citations on that but I'm pretty sure it's just more of the same pop psych/bio that gets regurgitated in lovely magazines

Not even that, it's just some lovely 'trick' to get blowjobs.

Like that stupid 'nude women's protest against burqas' macro that's been going around forever.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Public page, and :drat:.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
The page that originally uploaded this has over 2 million likes. This person isn't even white too.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Bugsy posted:

There's one way to discourage radical Islam. :v:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bugsy posted:

That's actually pretty funny

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.
Posted to the facebook page of one of those websites that lets you order online from delivery restaurants in your area.

I wonder if she ever got her 1:40 a.m burg

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Bugsy posted:

hahahahaha this is actually pretty great

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

hahahahaha this is actually pretty great

I saw the same joke on Twitter some hours ago. Made me laugh then, as I laugh now.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RainbowCake posted:

Posted to the facebook page of one of those websites that lets you order online from delivery restaurants in your area.

I wonder if she ever got her 1:40 a.m burg

I have a feeling 66 Amelias going to be getting things a lot more surprising than cheeseburgers sent to them

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
drat it...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

CobiWann posted:

drat it...

it's good that nobody's burning mosques

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I wasn't sure if I should post it here or on the AUG thread but here's an article on some rather surreal idiots on social media

quote:

The Disney Pixar Cars Roleplay people have 36 freaking rules about how to properly pretend you’re a talking car on Facebook, and have a big list of characters from the Cars movies roleplayers can pick from.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Is that a Dassault Rafale? There is no way that poster thinks that airplane is french. Or from Egypt or Qatar.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I'm surprised that guy didn't edit wikipedia alongside the mizzou people to complain about how the massacre was taking attention away from his abs

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

There's an AUG thread? I thought they got gassed like the TVT treads.

Ugh why are these people always the same? There's some thing for kids, and adults who take things way to seriously and then add weird sex stuff to it.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

twistedmentat posted:

There's an AUG thread? I thought they got gassed like the TVT treads.

Ugh why are these people always the same? There's some thing for kids, and adults who take things way to seriously and then add weird sex stuff to it.

Preferably a dating sim that takes place in some kind of high fantasy world with a clever combat system, thought provoking story and mind blowing music. Most good books, tv series, movies, video games incorporate romance or sexually debauched content.

Let's talk Witcher 3. IMO Witcher 3 is way too tame in the sex department. Witcher 1 & 2 were much better. I wanted Witcher 3 to have full frontal nudity. I don't like how covered up a lot of the women are, but that's just me. There are at least ten different female NPC's that should've been bangable in the Witcher 3.

I think consoles are limiting how graphic you can get with sexual content. Here in the USA, people are still shy about sex, but in the UK they are years ahead of us. Lately I've been watching more UK TV, more sex, darker humor, etc.

I think there needs to be more games for females that feature the sexual objectification of men for their entertainment. Hopefully female gamers get some base, lecherous, debauched content in their games.

I take solace in knowing you're happy. I'm just desensitized and I need more stimulation to stay entertained. It comes with growing older.

Regarding Dating Simulators. A game full of graphic sex and comedy would be more than welcome. Not too graphic where I can't stream it on twitch though. That would make for a great cast and some good laughs!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

it's good that nobody's burning mosques

Just the one.

And people say Canada is such a bastion of tolerance. Perhaps it is, but the minute you leave the cities it is back to 1950s bigotry and racism.

modernwinglish
Dec 28, 2012

I'll squawk the world and molt with you

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Yeah, Reagan really hosed the Contras up after all.

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva

theironjef posted:

Is that a Dassault Rafale? There is no way that poster thinks that airplane is french. Or from Egypt or Qatar.

Looks like a Eurofighter Typhoon, and France doesn't have any of those.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Smoke posted:

Looks like a Eurofighter Typhoon, and France doesn't have any of those.

Nah, that's a Rafale. The Typhoon's fuselage is much smoother in the middle, it doesn't have that same bulge before tapering into the jets.

Damn Bananas
Jul 1, 2007

You humans bore me

"I just wish there were some way to only bring the Christians here."
:allears:

"I would rather see us keep them in a camp where we could go serve them, share Jesus with them, but keep them outside the population where they are not a threat. But what do do after that?"
:magical:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Arcsquad12 posted:

Just the one.

And people say Canada is such a bastion of tolerance. Perhaps it is, but the minute you leave the cities it is back to 1950s bigotry and racism.

No, Canada is as intolerant as anywhere else. We just manage to keep it hidden, or be polite enough that people forgive us. After the shooting in Ontario a year ago that killed a soldier, every goddamn day I had to hear rednecks go on about immigrants and Muslims, and I live in a city of a million people.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Stinky_Pete posted:

I'm the subtle outline of the confederate flag, and the comic sans used solely for the source URL

Well duh, why else would you set a person on fire?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Fashionable Jorts posted:

No, Canada is as intolerant as anywhere else. We just manage to keep it hidden, or be polite enough that people forgive us. After the shooting in Ontario a year ago that killed a soldier, every goddamn day I had to hear rednecks go on about immigrants and Muslims, and I live in a city of a million people.

And last night a woman was assaulted outside a school in Toronto. We're so nice.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

drat Bananas posted:

"I would rather see us keep them in a camp where we could go serve them, share Jesus with them, but keep them outside the population where they are not a threat. But what do do after that?"
:magical:

Sounds like they're working on some sort of solution to the perceived problem. Something... final?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The stuff about Canadians being so nice is just a weird stereotype, but as stereotypes go, being accused of being "nice" is probably one of the more tolerable ones.

I'm curious tho, what's the general consensus on us swedes? According to Polanball we're a bunch of homosexual Muslims, but I dunno if that is representative of the general picture.