Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Spalec posted:

Do you know this person IRL? Because you probably should report them to the police before he rapes a child.

Nope it was from public comments on a vice article regarding a crackdown on child prostitution in Japan and from their blog they linked from their Vice account.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Birb Katter posted:

Is this saying that they think it's the responsibility of the school system to ensure the child does chores at home?

Some parents are like that.
http://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/2015/apr/18/secret-teacher-parents-toilet-train-children

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

E: Not really idiotic just strange.

FairyNuff has a new favorite as of 19:19 on Dec 31, 2015

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

rip are brave boys

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

It's been snowing in england!

:(

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Most of the 94 comments are "if no proof how I talk to dead people?!"

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Mediums/spiritualists saying how they have true evidence of the spirit world and their evidence is that they hear dead people.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

This but several different versions with different foods.

(Also enjoy looking at a pickle in this thread for absolutely no reason.)

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

I had a school age bully friend me a number of years ago and all I got were Farmville requests. Some things never change.

Mine just sent me dickpics.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Seen this shared at least twice now. Every bullshit fact is prefixed with "science has studied" or similar and I guess that rigorous sourcing is enough for at least 3 people on my facebook. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdneZ4fIIHE

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Labour mp Jo Cox has been shot and stabbed and is now in critical condition in hospital. There are eyewitness reports of the attacker shouting Britain First (a far right organisation) during the attack.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Cross posting as companies advertising can be awful on social media:

Geokinesis posted:

Zubat used Pussy Pump!

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Knormal posted:

Is that really how pussy pumps are packaged? It looks like a store-brand generic pussy pump you'd see next to all the brand-name pussy pumps.

It is their basics range, duh.

Who What Now posted:

I'm more concerned that pussy pumps exist, much less have a generic knockoff version. Assuming it's similar to a penis pump, what woman is thinking to themselves "golly, I wish my labia were swollen and enflamed like a baboon's rear end cheeks"?

FairyNuff has a new favorite as of 05:57 on Jul 14, 2016

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

BioEnchanted posted:

Reminded me of the (possibly urban legend but still funny) story about the english chocolate bar Yorkie. They advertised unironically to a boys club mentality - the logo was literally the female toilet stick figure symbol with a cross through it, with the logo "Not for women". Women became the largest demographic buying them out of an ironic spite.

I doubt they bought enough cos the chocolate is poo poo compared to cadburys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcjlzSod0CE

They did make a pink one though

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Knormal posted:

If you want to stay straight you better study up:
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/how-ghosts-look

You needed:

FairyNuff has a new favorite as of 12:34 on Oct 31, 2016

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

somekindofguy posted:

I really should wean off Twitter as a source of reactions to news, but I just have to share this comment:

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/797035012214374400

Was this guy not around from 2008-2012? The #TrumpRiot hashtag is another potential fount of idiocy and the usual crowd, along with someone trying to coin the term "alt-left".

#fartyparty

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

That70sHeidi posted:

First non-news-source person commenting on this article on FB was this poo poo.

thieves?

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Charon can bloody well get the tap, it's almost 2017 ffs.

Just let us book online in advance.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

Pictured: A completely sane response to Ariana Grande being in a Final Fantasy mobile game.

In the game like "Ariana Grande uses Omnislash" or just musically?

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it's almost certainly the latter but man I'd love if they just went 100% with it and made Ariana Grande a summon or something.

"Yea gently caress it, nerds are gonna melt down over this anyway, make an Ariana Grande themed dungeon where you have to summon her to beat the final boss, throw in a ten minute unskippable cutscene too."

Holy poo poo it is the former:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

:eyepop: