Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

To the people of Paris;

I'm sorry for your losses. I'm sorry you've allowed political correctness and diversity to cloud your judgement in letting the cult of death overrun your country.

I'm thankful that I was able to see your beautiful city before this influx of terrorists and I hope my husband will be able to join me in seeing it again before it's completely overrun, however, I think that time may already be past.

If you have any hope of saving your country, you may want to outlaw the cult of death.

Scientific research is based on statistics. Numbers. If you can show a strong correlation between the cult of death and terrorist acts, that's not religious persecution, it's science. And I think you've reached that point.

The USA will be next, we're already 'diverse' enough that there are terrorist acts being committed on American soil. When an entire religion preaches death to non-believers, I think we have enough circumstantial evidence to take SOME KIND of action other than welcoming tens of thousands MORE.

Better wake up people, before we're fighting the same battles France is fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I'm so tired of people who refuse to accept responsibility for their own offspring but are quick to blame anyone and everyone else for their actions.

A 3rd grade little black girl tells me yesterday, 'I'm gonna turn it up this weekend, it's my birthday! We gonna party ALL WEEKEND.'

This, after traffic had to be rerouted because of a drive by shooting involving gang members and drug dealers and the entire neighborhood she lives in was taped off for the investigation and 'clean up'.

THAT is what these kids are learning. THAT is what these kids are living. And it's somehow white people's fault...

You know what I'm tired of? The commercial for stop the racism! Why am I being called a racist because I choose to have white children, a white husband, and live in a white neighborhood. I am so very proud of my race. I feel it's forcing sh@t down people's throat like oh it's okay to breed a whole new mix of kids!!! Some of us don't want to or don't like it. It's my personal opinion which I feel I'm not allowed. I don't go out seeking to harm people of color, do I avoid them? Yes. The word racist needs to be redefined and this whole love is love sh?t is ridiculous also. Why does the whole world have to accept gay marriage and interracial relationships??

I agree. And all these luney tunes saying im a hater because i dont approve of the homosexual life style.

I feel the same, Jennifer Lynn. I have a white husband, white children, live in a white neighborhood, and have white friends. I don't choose to associate with blacks or gays and I think it's ridiculous that this is shoved upon us daily by giving them special treatment.

Im sick of it too. Im white and drat proud of it. When im out and about i try and smile at everyone i make eye contact with. I was at a eatry last sunday. Alot of smiling there. I made eye contact with a black woman. I smiled, she was stoned face. I held eye contact with her and the smile on my face for maybe 15 seconds. Stone faced she was.
A racist and mean bitch.....she'll be sick one day and i hope all her caregivers are white.

America was on a more harmonious racial understanding track BEFORE Obama messed it up. We are now back to the 40s before civil rights, integration and acceptance that we had achieved in the later decades. We have nothing but hatred for each race now. The irony of it all is that Obama is the product of a white mother and black father.

This country is more racially divided since obama took office, i agree....
And what was his mother thinking.

EVERYTHINGS whiteys fault! Theyve been conditioned to believe that for so long now,they take it as truth.And now,a lot of sheeple rear end white people believe it too.Sad state of affairs this country is in.

I note the products advertised in a lot of these commercials pushing these points. I will no longer spend my money
(What the establishment has not taken) with any of these products. I say Establishment because We The People no longer have a government.

Its their culture. They are held to lower standard of behavior that other races

Subhuman

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Geokinesis posted:

Nope it was from public comments on a vice article regarding a crackdown on child prostitution in Japan and from their blog they linked from their Vice account.

Did you know that Japan does not allow the cult of death to be permanent residents, to rent apartments or to even speak arabic?
Only time I might ever say this, but, we need to be more like Japan...

We should do the same.

And everyone there contributes to society.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fathis Munk posted:

How are the people of Paris in ANY way responsible for this tragedy? Many French people are outraged by their government allowing the influx of extremists that caused this attack. This is a distasteful and extremely poorly thought out comment on the situation.

Pull your head from your posterior
The people have everything to do with what happened
They allowed these animals into their midst
Now
Grow up
Stop talking
Pay attention
And
Let the adults talk

CommonShore posted:

Right. Tell me, Buzz (Did your ma really name you that, or did you come up with it all by yourself?) How many French people do you know personally that gave their personal seal of approval to allow Islamic immigrants into the country? The U.S. doesn't deny citizenship based on faith. There are Muslims living in this country. Does that make us as individual citizens responsible for the savagery they commit?

Go ahead and gently caress right off. You're probably one of the fascist cunts that makes a point to order "freedom" fries at Mickey Dee's.

When the people fail to control their Government, as INTENDED, yes, it is the people's fault that it has gotten to this point, In Paris, AND HERE. As one single person, I cannot make much difference, however, if I join with thousands of others, my voice will be heard and our actions noticed. We have a nation of people who are either afraid or complacent and so does France. Until the PEOPLE STAND THE gently caress UP and tell their Government that they are DONE, NOTHING will change. NOTHING.

Thinky Whale posted:

Yeah we have so much wonderful diversity, approximately 470 white people have died just this year because of it.

The USA is not only NEXT, we are already INVOLVED. 10,000 of the jihadists are ALREADY in New Orleans as of last week. Hope you have already toured New Orleans because it will be a cesspool in six months, I'm predicting!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

CommonShore posted:

I just read that bo declared December "National Muslim Appreciation Month". Can you think of anything that is more insulting to all other religions that hold December sacred? Yeah, especially Christians. You pos bo, rot in hell.

Traitor. And should be treated as such. Him and his husband "michelle"

There is nothing to "appreciate" with those ANIMALS.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

If we don't force everyone to accept Christianity, actually, quite the contrary considering religion has been taken out of everything - then why are we forcing everyone to accept isIam?

Sorry, not going to happen. You'd just as soon ask me to support satanism. The only difference between the two is that satanists aren't as sadistic.

Put a bullet in my head before i would accept Islam or forced to accept it.

Minchin Dupree posted:

Why do Atheists protest Christianity but not Islam?? Even those who believe in nothing have a double standard it seems.

Because they know Christ is the living God weather they tell you or not. It is a spiritual warfare and Satan will never attack himself per Islam....that and Islam are the same.

I know several and they have candidly admitted to me they go after Christians because they are afraid of what Muslims would do to them.

its easy, aithiest and liberals and homosexuals are bigots... sorry for the label but it's the truth

The video was produced by a faction of Hillary Clinton. I am talking about the kids with the racist profanity vent. This is the registrant and person behind that video per their dot. com.

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name: luke montgomery
Organization:
Mailing Address: PO Box 10472, Columbus Ohio 43201 United States
Phone: +1.3235225530
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email: politicalsmartass@gmail.com
Admin Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Tech Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Mods aren't so sure about keeping this thread around, so if you want it to live you might want to tone it down a little, LoB.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

twistedmentat posted:

There's an AUG thread? I thought they got gassed like the TVT treads.

Ugh why are these people always the same? There's some thing for kids, and adults who take things way to seriously and then add weird sex stuff to it.

Preferably a dating sim that takes place in some kind of high fantasy world with a clever combat system, thought provoking story and mind blowing music. Most good books, tv series, movies, video games incorporate romance or sexually debauched content.

Let's talk Witcher 3. IMO Witcher 3 is way too tame in the sex department. Witcher 1 & 2 were much better. I wanted Witcher 3 to have full frontal nudity. I don't like how covered up a lot of the women are, but that's just me. There are at least ten different female NPC's that should've been bangable in the Witcher 3.

I think consoles are limiting how graphic you can get with sexual content. Here in the USA, people are still shy about sex, but in the UK they are years ahead of us. Lately I've been watching more UK TV, more sex, darker humor, etc.

I think there needs to be more games for females that feature the sexual objectification of men for their entertainment. Hopefully female gamers get some base, lecherous, debauched content in their games.

I take solace in knowing you're happy. I'm just desensitized and I need more stimulation to stay entertained. It comes with growing older.

Regarding Dating Simulators. A game full of graphic sex and comedy would be more than welcome. Not too graphic where I can't stream it on twitch though. That would make for a great cast and some good laughs!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Karma Monkey posted:

Oh wait, we're talking about food? Yea, Italian meatballs are ok I guess.

But this is where it's at:

Godammit, now I'm hungry. :mad:

A coordinated-looking (though maybe it wasn't) academic/corporate colonization effort successfully destroyed the "metal community" about a decade ago, and the events are invisible now. The colonial administration and what's left of the natives don't talk to each other—apartheid as unacknowledged status quo. There's no fight today because it was lost years ago. It's just denial and plowed-under bones.

I mean, it's not tumblr obvious that for example this—what would become the source of the "folk metal is racist misogyny" story we saw here last week—was a victory dance on a mass grave. But that's what it was.

The old culture is erased. The descendents of it don't know where they came from. How could they defend it? Defend what? Against whom? The metal press is uniformly anti-metal. All metalheads obediently hate metalheads. It's just suckers and grifters buying and selling silly music now, like the "native jewelry" trade in a tourist town.

BigglesSWE posted:

Do you attribute the destruction of the community to profit-seeking, or something else?

Ideological and profit-seeking. This was not entirely relegated to metal, but rock in general. Ever notice the only thing you hear on the radio is either oldies or what I affectionately call "Bitch rock", as in whiny poo poo or Nickelback/Nickelback clones? In part this was because of how concentrated the power in the pop scene became, another part was a tool the critics employed called "rockism".

Guess what they claimed it was rooted in?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Let me ask you this. You are a boat Captain. Your boat holds 50 passengers and you have 45 onboard. You receive a distress call from a boat that has been intentionally sunk by someone onboard. The person responsible is not known. You arrive on scene and find 15 people in the water. As a boat Captain your first responsibility is to protect your boat and your passengers You cannot bring everyone in the water onboard because you will overload the boat. You can bring 5 people but you run the risk of bringing the saboteur onboard, again, endangering your boat and people already on board. You can vet the survivors to try to keep the saboteur from coming onboard but there still is risk. You realize you can provide life saving assistance. You can provide a line and flotation material. Then they can be returned to the point of origin. My point being the US can provide assistance without bringing possible terrorists to the mainland. The optimal goal would be to resolve the issue in their country and re-patriot them to their country. As we have seen in Paris, a very small number of individuals intent on killing can create a lot of damage in a very short period of time. So what do you do??

I think we need to help our own country out first we have many starving kids vets ext. We brought refugees into the state/country before and it's hasn't gone well . these people are walking / riding around in brand new cars cell phones name brAnd clothing I can go on and on. But instead we should be giving that free home that free food free clothing to our vets and use that money that these Somali are wasiting on our homelss and help our own people. This country is crumbling because of our president who clearly don't care about the US but cares more about these people over seas.....sorry for the book just a thought lol.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Madkal posted:

I have a few friends on Facebook pretty much circle-jerking off to how absolutely amazing Putin is. These are friends who live in Canada and the USA. It's kind of weird to see. They usually post some comment from Obama about compassion or some such bullshit and then one from Putin saying something like if Muslims came to his country they wouldn't be allowed to practice religion or how the proper response to terrorism is to level a country, and my friends would ask why their president can't be more like Putin. It's kind of bizaare to see people idol-worshipping Putin outside of Russia.

Whatever one wishes to call it - Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness, Neo-Progressivism, Social Justice, feminism - the effect is an entire generation divested of their capacity for independent and rational thinking.

A clearer example of social engineering one will not encounter.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Marvel studios should be proud of what they've done on Jessica Jones in making televisions first mentally retarded superhero.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

It is a philosophy or life style yes but it is not one connected to good or evil until such time as one uses it as motivation that brings about deeds that are good or evil. Hitler used fear and racism to bring about a dark chapter of history. In the US racism brought political gains for politicians. But on the other end racism brought about civil right movements across the world that many say improved the world. Take it how u want.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Practical Demon posted:

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and think it's about why no one ever just blocked their ears the many times they went after Kilgrave, as that's a thing the show almost never addressed. But I'm certain it's about her being a woman.

The newest doctor was shameless pandering to their "femmenist," Tumblr-reading viewers.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Good old american litigation. SMH - I was supportive of him before - but this just sounds greedy.

Its not about his right to sue. In the end taxpayers pay. The whole nation was behing him - obama, zuckerberg etc. The suit claims he had to flee the country. Just seems over the top

Sorry still don't agree. What happened to him was wrong. Suing a city won't teach a lesson to anyone, nor will it stop it by personally enriching him / his family. I agree people sue for much smaller things - two wrongs don't make a right.

Its not just moral support. I'm not advocating the idea that 14 years old should be treated like crap. I don't see this is such a black and white issue. His response up to this point was really impressive - no blaming - no using it for his fame. Now it feels like a cash grab

Ya this is kinda taking things a little far. This guy's 15 minutes are long over.

The whole thing coulda been a bait. Mind u he invented nothing, but took apart something, and put it into a briefcase to make it suspicious, and kept showing it around. The family has since moved to Qatar.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Birb Katter posted:

Unlike other forms of text on facebook, the titles of life events don't get cut off by See More if you write too much, and there's no length limit.

I doubt we're even going to have an election of Obama and his stupid trolls have their way. WA St Gov Jay Inslee is rolling out the red carpet for muslim terrorists. His Facebook page is nausiating. People need to let him know what they think of that. We aren't even going to have an American culture. We are being invaded and lunatic liberals are holding the door open for them. Obama should be arrested for Treason for supporting them.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I see many people saying "turkey day"
No.
It's Thanksgiving. Be thankful for poo poo not just the turkey

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

CommonShore posted:

Yeah I have no idea. Everyone who is aware of this project is like "god, why is the supervisor letting this atrocity happen." It's an "interdisciplanary" project, which means multiple supervisors, which may have somethign to to with it.

And to be fair I haven't heard anything about the project since like May, and it was early stages then. It may be less of an embarrassment by now.

I mean, I'm gluten sensitive so my body becomes a grumpy rear end in a top hat to me when I eat gluten but I still ate it, but for those who have it worse than me, like celiacs, etc. it's kind of important.

I know this is making fun of those who chose to do the gluten-free diet but people seem to focus on that and not think about people with the actual allergy where some people can actually die.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

If you want to post reddit, make your own thread then ask a mod to gas it in advance.

I'd like to see more sexually appealing characters like Quiet in games [NSFW] (i.imgur.com)

Wait, does she get nude or something? Hmm, maybe I should buy this game.

I like a game to have everything. If you look at games like Witcher 3 & GTA 5, they have the total package. Both of these games have over a 90 on metacritic and have sold millions of copies.

Are you saying that everyone who finds Triss Merigold & Yennefer sexually appealing are just fourteen year olds? These are two female characters from Witcher 3 by the way.

Why did they include breasts then? It's all the little things that come together to make a great game, if you started removing the little things, the game won't feel as immersive.

No, I actually like sexually appealing characters like this. Captures the imagination. I would like gaming companies to provide more eye candy like this.

I'm sure they'll be totally fair, open minded and appreciate that there are a lot of gamers like me out there who like sex appeal :) Also, there is nothing wrong with providing male eye candy for the female gamers, right?

The female gamers can have eye candy too. Who says game developers can't put in handsome guys for the ladies with their shirts off or something.

I like breasts and don't mind seeing them in game. smile

This is a desire demon from Dragon Age Origins RPG game - [NSFW] http://i.imgur.com/J9mIxpf.jpg [/NSFW] - The desire demon takes form of your deepest, darkest desires. When I first saw this NPC, I was just like wow, it completely captured that dark, sinister vibe that was going on in that scene. Do you think content like this should be removed/censored? My answer, no.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Judge Tesla posted:

That would probably earn you a small beating if said in real life, to the person's face, unless you were a literal Saint or had incredible self restraint.

If an act of terrorism is perpetrated by the cult of death, liberals immediately come to the defense of the entire cult, saying we can't judge them all by the acts of a few. But, someone shoots up a planned parenthood, like piranhas, they blame every conservative white there is and immediately call for gun control. (You do realize, don't you, liberals, that assault weapons are banned in France? Yet, terrorists were able to not only have them IN France, but, use them in an act of terror? But, you think banning them here will make a difference... and you can't see the stupidity of that thought process?)

We have entire generations of people who are offended by drat near everything, One guy doesn't like a t-shirt someone wears to work and that guy can't wear that t-shirt ever again or face getting fired. Doesn't matter that only ONE person is offended by it. He threatens to sue and bam, we cater to him. Just because you're offended doesn't make you right. And you SHOULDN'T be catered to. You continually make things worse by not just saying 'get hold of your emotions, Bob. If you don't like his t-shirt, don't look at it.' Why is this such a hard concept for you liberals? Oh, right, you have to have your way. Like toddlers. Or you'll throw a tantrum. Brilliant. But, if a man wants to be a woman or the cult of death wants to pray in school, you fools will fall all over yourselves to promote their individuality and it makes no difference if hundreds of people are offended by it. That's the only time you WON'T cater to the masses.

It has gotten to be so ridiculous that if a white conservative told you the sky was blue, you'd call him a green racist, demand an investigation and if it was proven the sky was blue, you'd claim they lied, be offended and sue.

And none of you can see the hypocrisy of your ideologies. You people are going to be the ruination of every free country in the world.

But, yeah, all white conservatives are the problem. @@

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

diabeetz posted:

Canadians

The guy had no political party affiliation,.he also was a member of the gay community and was registered to vote under a woman's name. He was a tranny and no victims were patients or employees of the abortion clinic.

diabeetz posted:

are very upset

when did we become a "feeling" based society? Everyone is different and has different "feelings" about everything. This is when you are suppose to be an Adult and accept that we all are different, not freak the hell out because YOUR feelings are hurt. Well you hurt the other person by not liking the "shirt" of whatever it is you FEEL is wrong...OMG.. lets stop this insanity ....

diabeetz posted:

about refugees

Its a sickness. Just like extra background checks for guns... but no background check for refugees.

The thing is, logic doesn't work with liberals. You can't argue with them or even have a discussion with them. It only falls on deaf ears. It's like talking to a wall. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisease

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Did you seriously put a hashtag in your forum post?

Easy Tiger, Just a comment around the mental disorder known as (modern day) ``liberalism.``

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Releasing leaders of our enemy from Gitmo and allowing them to return to the middle east to continue killing and terrorizing should be enough.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

trickybiscuits posted:

We've never impeached a president for treason.

Dude taking away guns isn't going to solve anything. All of these guns are aquired illegally. Operation fast & furious

No we don't lol. You can't take away someones right to own a firearm for nonviolent crimes (oh wait they already do that to felons who committed non violent drug crimes!) Taking away machine guns & anything along those lines just sets us up for martial law. We have the 2nd amendment because we are suppose to over throw the government if they committ treason- which they have.

Like I said, operation fast & furious, look it up.
Because it'll show you restricting citizens access to guns is dangerous.
"Bad people" will always have guns.

Also, if more citizens were open carry, and we didn't live in a police state, these shootings wouldn't be so insane. People would rather be victims than protect themselves because thats how society is now.

Other countries are not the United States, and we declared independence from the UK for a reason. If you don't like the 2nd amendment, leave. Because trust me there are people who will die, on both sides, if they try to take our guns. It'd probably start a revolution.
A pistol is just as dangerous if you know how to use it. These mass shootings are used to induce fear. Pick up a gun and learn how to defend yourself.

"Oh, you did heroin 7 years ago so you don't deserve to protect yourself or your family."
As for Australia...look up Operation fast & furious. Bad people obtain guns no matter what.

Not really. Especially not in these times of conflict, and in the place our federal government is now. In the pockets of corporations. We should be following the constitution and overthrowing the government.

You need to read my comments above, dear. I have been shooting guns since I was young, because ya know, my father taught me to protect myself :)
If it weren't for political-fear mongers like the people who brainwash the majority, more people would be properly trained and educated about guns.
Then again, those some fear-mongers provide the weapons to these thugs.
It is a hosed up cycle that we could stop, but you'd rather hand over our protection to the same people causing the terror. Congrats..
You should look in to Adam Kokesh & Josie the Outlaw.

Well clearly you are ignorant if you know of that and still agree to take guns away from citizens who want to protect themselves from thugs. No use in talking to people who want to be victims.

You can argue politics until you're blue in the face.
the Anarchist already solved it
;)
Look in to Adam Kokesh & Josie the Outlaw. I was fully prepared to stand with Adam at the open carry march in DC before they locked him down.
People like you are letting this fear impose on others rights, and that is far from fair. Especially since this country was founded on freedom.
You are so quick to point out civilian atrocities, but fail to recognize government ones: which are the root to all the problems.
Like for example: I hate hard drugs. They took the life of people I know. However, it'd be better for the economy, and drug addicts if we decriminalized drugs and sent them to jail instead of rehab.
However that will not happen because they make to much $$ off the cycle of them being in & out of jail.
Basically what I'm saying is, theres always an agenda.

No where does it say it is open for regulation, and you do realize there are militas throughout this country, right?
According the constitution, we can legally declare war on our government.
So I'm sure the founding fathers would disagree about regulations.

Yes I totally want our government to regulate guns so we can't defend ourselves. Yes I want the same people who gave dangerous cartels weapons to tell me what I can and can't have in my home.
(Sarcasm)

Sheep will be sheep.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Takoluka posted:

My sister-in-law is one of these conspiracy theorists. She also kept her child out of school because they required vaccinations. I hate these people.

Actually dear you just need to read the constitution, we can declare war against our government. Again, sheep

the ACTUAL constitution, not some googled bullshit ;) good try though. Now I'm done here, waste of my time.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Martial law is upon us.

Laverna posted:

Sooner than people think
Yep. I'm getting off grid.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Murphys Law posted:

Is it unreasonable to think you should be able to support gun control AND the Second Amendment at the same time. Because some of the posts I've seen in my newsfeed seem to indicate that you have to be 100% one or the other. That you can't support the Second Amendment but think there should be limits on how easy it is for the average rear end in a top hat to get his hands on one. Nope, somebody so much as hints at gun control and their immediate reaction is DER TERKIN ARE GURNS! And no matter how they phrase their post it always comes off as angry and you just no there's no point in even trying to have a discussion.

The left mocks us and says that God can't fix this. My response? You're right, neither can gun control. The only way to fix this is to address the mounting mental health crisis in this country and to ban the cult of death. They cannot coexist with a civilized country. Any of them. The newest terrorist 'wasn't overly religious', according to his coworkers. In other words, he was a moderate. Who killed 14 people. But, watch this administration spin it away from the cult of death. I'll put $100 on it.

On a side note, thankfully some people are waking up... enough guns were sold on Black Friday to arm the entire Marine Corps. I personally know 3 people who have never owned a gun, who either do now, or are planning to in the immediate future.

Here's how you survive gun violence - shoot back.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Matthew Canfield Get rid of planned parenthood its a bunch of b.s. guys should choose if you have an abortion, don't want the baby give it to the dad.

Matthew Canfield Get rid of it, its profit buying fetuses

Matthew Canfield If life gives you lemons sell them lemons and buy your own abortion

Matthew Canfield I hope planned parenthood doesn't sterilize needles and you all get aids haha

Matthew Canfield Feminists crying over stds use condoms haha

Matthew Canfield All these "Christians" crying they can't get paid to have abortions rofl

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Matthew Canfield It's going to be shutdown, hop on the bandwagon and cry about it

Matthew Canfield When furēr trump gets here your Muslim savior aboma can't save you

Matthew Canfield I would help keep them open if they bought my sperm

Matthew Canfield They are going to cry either way.

Matthew Canfield I couldn't birth a baby out my butthole and they helped me

Matthew Canfield 50% of rapes someone catches an std, not all the time.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I have listened and listened to fact and opinion on both sides about the shooting in San Bernardino, CA. I also heard the lawyer for the family spinning it to make it look like he was persecuted and stereotyped for his 'beard' (signalling he's a cult of death member) and most likely acted out because of it. Give me a loving break. But, the left will buy it hook, line and sinker. "Poor mass murderer. It's all white peoples fault for not accepting him into their folds." Yeah, they're THAT stupid.

My opinion? There are no moderates. The ones supposedly speaking out about terrorism are liars. They're master manipulators and are learning our ways, how our country and majority react to certain things, and are playing the left like the fools they are.

These murdering cultists will continue to murder and blow poo poo up, the 'moderates' will speak out against it (wasn't that what we were originally complaining about - that nobody speaks out about it? They're manipulating you, dumbasses, and you're so willing to fall all over yourselves to be diverse, you can't see the writing on the wall) making it look like they're being unfairly stereotyped while all the while secretly cheering on the ones willing to die for the cause. After all, it's what their 'religion' teaches. You aren't a good cult of death member unless you support the killing of all unbelievers.

And the left will continue to call for more gun control, the cultists will put their members in positions of power country-wide (they already are), terrorism will continue to knock down our door and eventually, they'll be in control. Mark my words.

They cannot coexist with a civilized country. Period.

Every single one of them needs deported. And if they're citizens, put on a terror watch list.

See, I TOO can play by the lefts rules. I'm willing to sacrifice their rights for what I believe to be my safety. After all, that's what the left are trying to do to gun owners. What's good for the goose, and all...

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

People who come here simply to call me a racist... just, don't. You make yourself look like a drat fool.

It is the only comeback libtards can think of when you smoke em with facts. Funny the word racist was created by Trotsky to silence political opposition. That is why liberals use it too. I have been called racist by some of the MOST RACIST people on earth!!

Hell, we are all racist if we don't agree with their progressive programs. If we have a mind and speak truth, if we disagree with their Muslim President, and if we love this country. Glad we don't get offended like their soft snowflake rear end..I don't need a safe place to hide..

As far as I'm aware, being racist isn't a crime. If it is, I'll be handcuffed and arrested in the near future. Blacks are much more racist than whites anyway.

No one wants to admit it but we need to be profiling. The only way I stay safe is to avoid being in close proximity of middle eastern people

We are so f&@&@&@& .ugggggggg

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon posted:

The left mocks us and says that God can't fix this. My response? You're right, neither can gun control. The only way to fix this is to address the mounting mental health crisis in this country and to ban the cult of death. They cannot coexist with a civilized country. Any of them. The newest terrorist 'wasn't overly religious', according to his coworkers. In other words, he was a moderate. Who killed 14 people. But, watch this administration spin it away from the cult of death. I'll put $100 on it.

On a side note, thankfully some people are waking up... enough guns were sold on Black Friday to arm the entire Marine Corps. I personally know 3 people who have never owned a gun, who either do now, or are planning to in the immediate future.

Here's how you survive gun violence - shoot back.

I would say more accurately that YHWH(GOD) wont fix this...why? Because we have turned from him and his ways....guns have never been the problem...PEOPLE are...you cant keep allowing all manner of filth to prosper then blame YHWH(GOD) js

This type of thing is the result of the abc ense of God in people. There is only one true God and he isn't in the nation of Islam. I believe in owning a guns to protect our own from those who do not have the true God in their lives. He isn't a fairy tale dumbass. He isn't welcome in too many places. All of this is Biblical. It's going to get worse.This world has brought all of this on itself. This house will be getting a couple of guns soon.

The only way to end the cult of death is to buy more guns!

The democrats are just working overtime at trying to force this "gun control" down our throats. The statistics tell otherwise but we all know what their true agenda is..

I own guns ..the problem is I can't take my protection to gun free zones!!...Gun Free Zones= Free Killing Zones. The enemies target "sitting ducks".!

What do you mean....God cannot fix this? Of course He could!

Screw the thoughts and prayers, yes, it's time to shoot back. We need a loud voice letting these subhuman know they aren't welcome here.

Im amazed how they think more laws and more restrictions will help. Like the current ones are really working. Just limits the law abiding citizens. Smh.

"THE RIFLE ITSELF HAS NO MORAL STATURE, SINCE IT HAS NO WILL OF ITS OWN. NATURALLY, EVIL PEOPLE MAY USE IT FOR EVIL PURPOSES..BUT THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN EVIL, AND WHILE THE LATTER CAN NOT BE PERSUADED TO THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BY PROPAGANDA, THEY CAN CERTAINLY BE CORRECTED BY GOOD PEOPLE WITH RIFLES!"

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Donald Trump says if he's elected President, he'll ban all cult of death entry into the USA.

Part of me says, "Right the gently caress ON!"

Then the logical side of me says, "How in the hell is that even going to be possible?"

Of course, the left are falling all over themselves crying racism. Yeah, well, religion isn't a race, sooooo...

Here's my problem with the cult of death. As the religion grows, so do the acts of terrorism. The more they infiltrate, the worse it gets. Does anyone remember Bin Laden's promise? He said we'll be destroyed from within.

I get that the left want to believe the best about these evil people. Of course, it's human nature to try to find the good in people, and I'm no different.

I tried, I honestly did. I had neighbors who belonged to the cult of death. I watered their lawn when they went back to Morocco to visit for a month at a time.They brought food over after Ramadan and gifts from Morocco. And when the kids came of age to start their religious studies, I was naturally inquisitive and asked the Mom if she'd teach me about their religion. Her answer gave me chills. She said, "I'm so glad you asked! Now you can live!" I said, "Excuse me?" She said, "You'll understand when I teach you." And teach me, she did. I know more about this cult than I ever cared to know. Their culture itself is incompatible with ours. Women are second class citizens. Men and women retire to different levels of the house after dinner to chat. Women always on a lower level. Women have no say about anything. Ever. I asked if she could watch the kids a few days a week when I worked and she was mortified that I even asked her. She told me all financial transactions must be handled by the men. I couldn't even ask her husband, my husband had to. My husband couldn't go over to get the kids, either, if her husband, father, brother, uncle, etc., weren't home. Grandma spoke only Arabic. Mom spoke Arabic, German, French and English. Smart people. But, SO incredibly archaic. They always had Al Jazeera on in the background...

At any rate, once the oldest boy started his religious studies, he was not allowed to be a friend to my son. Seriously. He didn't have time, they said. And after what I had learned about their religion, I was absolutely chilled to the bone. Their end game is world domination. By any means necessary. The so-called moderates aren't moderates, but cult of death members in waiting. They are simply waiting for their leaders to call them to arms.

The only way this ends for them is if they take over every free country and their caliphate is in place. In other words, it doesn't end until we're all one of them.

So, yeah, I have a problem with the cult of death.That isn't going to change. And if anyone has any sense at all, they'll have a problem with the cult of death, too.

Donald Trump is on the right track... but, he needs to have a PLAN to make it happen. And we certainly haven't seen any plans, yet...

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Here's a fun fact. There are more English speakers in China than there are in the USA.

Sickening.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

NotAnArtist posted:

pls don't derail our current derailment about bideogame titties tia

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

It is wrong to bring a child into the world at all anymore there for it should remain the parents right to stop any and all unwanted pregnancies because you want that kid growing up not knowing his or her own parents or better yet being in a love less abusive family atmosphere by all means let's make more of these physco killers out there so all you tree jumping loving leberals shut the gently caress up and stop your crying already don't you think that people deserve a choice yes if they don't want kids they should take precautions but have you ever gone for birth control as a man and said I don't want any kids anymore and they have you fill out all these questions and then say no. Really I DON'T WANT ANY KIDS YOU rear end in a top hat !! So now shut up a gun doesn't kill anyone the rear end in a top hat you loving liberals created by stopping abortions does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

And the left will continue to call for more gun control, the cultists will put their members in positions of power country-wide (they already are), terrorism will continue to knock down our door and eventually, they'll be in control. Mark my words.

Huma Mahmood Abedin is a long-time aide to Hillary Clinton who served as Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Department while Clinton was Secretary of State from 2009-2013. Arif Alikhan was Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Eboo Patel is a member of Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships. Mohamed Elibiary is a member of Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council. Shall I go on?