Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

:stare:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I'd love to see the citations on that but I'm pretty sure it's just more of the same pop psych/bio that gets regurgitated in lovely magazines

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I wasn't sure if I should post it here or on the AUG thread but here's an article on some rather surreal idiots on social media

quote:

The Disney Pixar Cars Roleplay people have 36 freaking rules about how to properly pretend you’re a talking car on Facebook, and have a big list of characters from the Cars movies roleplayers can pick from.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I can't tell if it was written by someone not fluent in English, or if every single person writing on it had a severe stroke

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

So how long until all the anti-GMO scaremongering about the newly approved GMO salmon?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Have we ever not had a war criminal in charge of the country

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Desk Lamp posted:

Every once in a while someone dusts off their gun and takes a crack at fixing America's educational system.

:eyepop:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It's almost like every single day of the year is Men's Day

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I like how mental illness now has "allies" as if it's an oppressed sexual orientation

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Because people think being "damaged" makes them interesting

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Hey Lottery of Babylon you should post unannounced and unexplained in the NYC LAN thread and confuse the gently caress out of everyone

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I thought it was a loss edit

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Why do people feel the need to bring guns with them into fast food places

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

All of these old games aren't as amazing if you play through them again nowadays and are mostly just worshiped and voted as best-ever so that these internet nerds can validate their sense of nostalgia in lieu of developing an actual personality

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

TinTower posted:

Wookieepedia once had an article for breasts.

It's still there and has one of my favorite quotes on the internet, a caption on one of the images there:

quote:

T'ra Saa, a tree with pronounced breasts.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

can't afford another women

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

You would think that they'd limit a game to being crowned "best ever" only once

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Every character in every video game should just be a giant, beautifully sculpted rear end walking around on a pair of legs

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

:vince:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

oldpainless posted:

Well yeah it's their revenge

:stare:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Ah yes, Islam has never contributed anything, like all those countless scholars that transmitted ancient knowledge and improved upon it while Europe was busy being too dumb to read

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I'm kind of weirded out by how this happens so often that it's in the news on a weekly, sometimes daily basis

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Gridlocked posted:

What if I wanna play on Nightmare!! for maximum brutality? :colbert:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

At long last, we have reached the new political era of clickbait meme campaign platforms

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

The entire premise behind IQ is flawed and supposed "testing" for a concept as vague as intelligence is a pseudosciencce :ssh:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Do you seriously expect people on Tumblr to know that

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

:agreed:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Lottery of Babylon posted:

A professor stood before his philosophy class

How do people think college works when they make up these stories because for the most part it's just someone standing in front of a powerpoint lecture and reading off the slides so that you have to memorize things for multiple choice exams

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It's almost like they didn't want black people to vote

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It seems to me like the best way to gently caress with open carry nuts is to get as many non-white people as possible to register and legally open carry their weapons in public while telling nervous hicks that they have permits and that they should have a nice day with a condescending smile

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

SHARE if you AGREE

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

My favorite part about this and memes like it is that the last time we were invaded and had to fight a defensive war was 1812

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

A single mother making a loving quarter million a year has to pay a little over three thousand more dollars and this is portrayed as a Bad Thing while the media finds it OK to mock a single mother on food stamps struggling to pay her bills and rent and tries to portray her as some welfare queen living the dream on taxpayer money and somehow this is all Just and Right

goose willis has a new favorite as of 18:11 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I just had several arguments about this with a particular Idiot on Social Media after deciding to touch the poop and I've been pissed ever since because they kept using the "welfare queen" line