Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

At last, a way to find someone to celebrate anniversary naps with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Eponine posted:

The ABSOLUTE STRAIGHT POOP made me very quietly laugh at work.
We don't cotton ta none of that QUEER POOP 'round here.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Nana must have made quite an impression.
Turns out it wasn't really his Nana anyway, it was the high-talker.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

In a different vein of stupidity:

I don't know, I don't see any Sharpie left on his arm, I'd say it worked.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Here's a double dose of dumb

Ugh, I hate when women lay on a surface to look thinner. If you can't look thin while levetating horizontally a few feet off the ground then get back to the gym tubby.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

New million dollar app idea: Flappy Breasts.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Blind Pineapple posted:

Aaah, the "hide bad replies" option, it does nothing!
It should just be a Javascript link to window.close().

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

They used to do the Bellamy salute or nazi salute to the flag in schools before the whole nazi thing became an issue so it's been going on at least pre WW2

This is how my (very old) preschool teacher taught us all how to do the pledge. It got me some awkward looks when I switched schools for kindergarden.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Scarf posted:

This guy just followed me on twitter and he legit looks like a super villain that no one realizes is evil... yet.

I want to push that mole and see what happens.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

trickybiscuits posted:

Maybe somebody should tell these people that women are assaulted by men in women's bathrooms all the time already. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.
THANKS A LOT TARGET!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

Crowdfunding effort to recreate 9/11 in a Mythbusters style investigation

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/september-11th-redux#/

quote:

My name is Paul Salo. I've lived in Asia since 1989 and started several businesses over the years in Japan and China.
I love it when people say "I've started tons of companies over the last couple years" like it's a good thing.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

belt posted:

Oh poo poo, a Honda?

loving guy probably owns a refrigerator too. Maybe even an iPhone. And now a pack of gum? gently caress this country.
First they came to our country and took our jobs, then they took our Hondas, now they're taking our gum? This has gone too far.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Picnic Princess posted:

I posted a video I made about my time on the Great Barrier Reef.

This person also asked me how people managed to plant all the trees high up on the mountains when we went camping.
Well obviously they were put there by humans, how else would they have gotten across the Great Barrier?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I have identified the duck.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tufted+duck&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X

And this is clearly the better picture of one.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm glad my state isn't the only one that has dumb idiots proposing to split it into two because they don't like the politics of the heavy population centers.
There's some group that wants to split California up into six states for some reason, based on each area's perceived culture. With absolutely stupid borders following existing county lines rather than any natural boundaries. I mean the county lines are usually following mountain ranges or minor rivers or something, but look at Purple California, there's no reason for that little sticky-out bit to stay purple, there's absolutely nothing there.

Also note that this plan would group Bakersfield and the southernmost part of the Central Valley with Los Angeles, while dropping a border between Los Angeles proper and the southern half of the LA Metro area

(Spoiler alert: The proposal wasn't supported)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

snergle posted:

wtf are boat people?
No good filthy Achaeans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Geokinesis posted:

Cross posting as companies advertising can be awful on social media:

Geokinesis posted:

Zubat used Pussy Pump!

Is that really how pussy pumps are packaged? It looks like a store-brand generic pussy pump you'd see next to all the brand-name pussy pumps.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

drat, Nipsy Russell has some horrible opinions.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

invisible jerk posted:

this woman lives in one of the wealthiest suburbs in Sydney and is a perfect combo of anti-vax, #paleo, raw food, clean eating, toxins etc and constantly shills her "magnesium extract"

#bowel

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

There's just so much I want to ask this person.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Maybe he didn't realize his daughter was building a pander bear?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Also I'm pretty sure it's saying the social security card isn't for identification, since there's no photo on it and nothing to prove the person holding it is the person who should have it.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Is this also a good place for idiot ads on social media? Because this is from Facebook:

Oh good, I was just wondering where I should post this, and now you've broken the ice.

I know clickbait is easy pickings, but this one stood out.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ha, look at that loving loser ear!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Fashionable Jorts posted:

The gently caress does this even mean?
Probably something about dating curvy women.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Saddest Rhino posted:

90% of people marry there 7th grade love. since u have read this, u will be told good news 2night. if u don't pass this on nine comments ur worst week starts now this isn't fake. apparently if u copy and paste this on ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. you will either get kissed or asked out in the next 53 minutes someone will say i love u
i love u

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

What are those buttons supposed to do, exactly?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Candyblood posted:

plebcomics probably meant for the "CHUNGA" shirt to make the character look stupid but I would happily wear it. Looks good man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGKSwsD7ac

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nuebot posted:

Like five different people I know IRL excitedly told me this brand new super duper fact they learned today. One of them actually brought some peppers in to show everyone. I think I want to murder whoever made that image.
Ask them what gender this pepper is.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Jesus :catstare:

I have to say, the thing that made me lose it was him using "e'er" to mean "error" rather than a contraction of "ever"
Maybe he thinks that's how you spell "err". It still doesn't quite work in context, but then so many of his other fancy words don't either.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

If you want to stay straight you better study up:
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/how-ghosts-look

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Picnic Princess posted:

I may be :canada: but I sure as poo poo know that Monument Valley is not in Utah.
Well, you're right in that the part of it that's in Arizona isn't, but some of it is. It's not a real strict geographic area.

http://www.americansouthwest.net/utah/monument_valley/map.html

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nuebot posted:

Unsurprisingly a lot of the people I'm talking about are in, or are related to, military as well. That exact "She's paid off by ISIS!" bullshit comes up time and time again. I know one guy who seems to have it in his mind that she's paying ISIS for some reason.
Ooh, are we going to get "Hillary's a secret Muslim!" too?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like this guy. He knows no woman actually wants to gently caress him, and instead of you know, changing himself for the better so someone would actually really want to have sex with him, his strategy is "I am going to swear and be rude at you, which will annoy you so much that in order to make it stop, one of you will grit her teeth and endure the horribleness that is having sex with me. Once that happens, I will be nice and good, but until it happens, I will be an arsehole."

I mean the arrogance on him to think that his petty whinging on the internet is causing so much discomfort in womankind that in order to make it stop, they will do something he acknowledges they inherently don't want to, nor should want to, do.
"...but no fat ones though", I'm sure.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Zephyrine posted:

Then they decided to get rid of them in order to let the character stand on her own merit. But then when they attempted to write a well rounded and sympathetic female character they drew a complete blank. And we ended up with a Lara who alternates between apologizing for killing deer and dropping witty punchlines as she executes bad guys.
For what it's worth they got a lot better about this in the second reboot game, she's pretty much back to just the witty punchlines. I liked it a lot better than the first reboot game, which I found uncomfortable to play because the first half of it was pretty much just watching an injured woman suffer.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Totally inaccurate, no girl ever called me a cutie in middle school.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

TinTower posted:

Please, god, let this be a Poe.
Oh look, he appears to be living in Japan. Or at least whoever's reading him is.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

PhazonLink posted:

Wait so is Darth Vader good or bad?
Depends, if he smoked a cigarette would it be inside his helmet or sticking out through the mouth vent?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Robin Banks is an RN/RT.
Well if that's the toddler's blood she appears to be full of fruit punch, I think that's the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Punkin Spunkin posted:

But how can a billionare be misogny on you Hillary??? :o
If a billionare be misogny then how me a Hillary lose election? :confused: