Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It is a philosophy or life style yes but it is not one connected to good or evil until such time as one uses it as motivation that brings about deeds that are good or evil. Hitler used fear and racism to bring about a dark chapter of history. In the US racism brought political gains for politicians. But on the other end racism brought about civil right movements across the world that many say improved the world. Take it how u want.

I love you Lottery of Babylon. You stare into the abyss and bring us a little taste back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Je suis fatigue posted:

His thing is quotes without quote tags, nothing he says is from him.

And it's the loving best. LoB posts some gems

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Grondoth posted:

I need to know where this was taken from.

I NEED to know why his name is in front of each one.

Commenting on FB or online comments using FB

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Scathach posted:

^^^ so is this just un-quoted quotes, or a really boring gimmick?

Anyway I don't do that with every lemon I've eaten because pooping into ice cube trays is embarrassing.

LoB stares into the abyss and brings it back to us.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Yeah. Dan is having a lot of fun, for sure.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Gross Dude posted:

I haven't seen this posted yet, I keep up on the thread, so I"m pretty sure it's not a repeat.

But, in Minnesota, there's been a number of Black Lives Matters protests and one cop decided he should post this on facebook.

He's on paid leave right now because of it, I doubt anything will happen to him.

Actually, it sounds like the dood has been doing this for awhile and has been upping the rhetoric. Some guy doxx'd him to MPD. I hope something happens.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

OH look, a story on Facebook about 4 people shooting each other in a gun store.

Let's read through some of the public statuses.

Huh. OK.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

:stare:

Posted this in Dumb Marketing but I feel like it's also an idiot on social media.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I'm pretty sure it's been publically stated that the outfits were an homage to Black Panther women due to their realization of black feminism.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Spy is actually really good.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Lol at the lady who was happy to be out of Minnesota considering its consistently at top of QoL charts, etc.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I would love to see the Venn diagram of people who cite that they're strict Constitutionalists and completely misunderstand the First Amendment.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

No. The Danish Girl

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Nah, I think he's just a regular idiot who doesn't vote. It's funny that you guys are more willing to jump to double-voting than him being part of one of the least likely to vote demographics.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Leon Einstein posted:

I don't know what this is, but Under the Western Freeway is a superb album.

This is true of all of Grandaddy's discography.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Skaw posted:

Unless it comes to the Postal system. Holy poo poo do conservatives openly hate it. Yet it's a good profit turner for the federal government. :psyduck:

What's even funnier is that the Republican's efforts have actually made USPS stronger. My understanding was that a huge part of their operating "cost" was having to actively budget for all pensions right NOW, rather than when they would come into effect. Either way, USPS got to innovating and profitable and I will only ship with them nowadays.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

FlyinPingu posted:

I don't think gatorade has caffeine

It doesn't. Gatorades main twist is the inclusion of a fair amount of sodium and potassium, the electrolytes they mention.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Let's nip this pedophilia conversation right in the bud.

One of the best responses was "your hairline looks like low wetlands"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

change my name posted:

Curt Shilling just got fired for his stupidity. Eat poo poo, rear end in a top hat.

Was he a talking head at ESPN?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Danyull posted:

It OFFENDS me that you are not directly pandering to me above everyone else!!

Not even true. Seems to be a meme that's existed since 2009.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder OReilly is extremely stupid and super racist.

1)He doesn't know how tides work, assumes that no one does. And is smug that those "scientists" can't explain it. Tides go in, tides go out. Can't explain it, therefore God.
2)He went to a "black" restaurant once and was absolutely amazed that "they" weren't rapping/hipphopping/shouting/thugging,etc.

"There was no one shouting 'motherf'er I want some iced tea'"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Otisburg posted:

That is probably the most words typed about crawdads that I have read in years.

Ah yes, crawdads. An exotic and rare crustacean that are only found one at a time. Not loving bottom feeders that existed so abundantly that you just need to drag nets and poo poo to get them.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I love that most of those ideas have been done. Ever hear of Fear Factor or Biggest Loser (literally the same name) or any number of terrible reality shows.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Palisader posted:

Of the ones posting on my wall, two are vets and two are the children of vets. Children of vets are the worst, by the way, speaking as one myself.

My dad was a Vietnam vet in the sense that he went to Vietnam and sat in an office building in Saigon. He instilled a deep cynicism about hero-worship early on.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Peter Dinklage what are you doing stop

Not actually Peter Dinklage.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

cash crab posted:

I'm not a pedophile; I am, however, a teacher,

Also, I had to look this up by keyword because it is no longer trending, which surprises me a tad.

What's fuckin crazy is that the boy's parents knew and were cool with it. Just gross

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Back in 2008, I traveled for work and did a lot of overnights. So, reading lovely old magazines in the break room happened a fair amount. I think it was People that had a big article on the fallout for boys in these situations and the issues of trust, sexuality, and issues of being bullied or shunned for the acts, or for going to the police etc. It was really sad to read about this guy whose life got hosed up because of one sick woman.

EDIT: found one from last year that actually happened in my city

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...13d5_story.html

Boywhiz88 has a new favorite as of 19:33 on Jun 2, 2016

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Ularg posted:

I'm glad I started the pyramid scheme talk if only for

Idiots on Social Media + 2 free jars of sprinkles!!!!

I keep thinking of that "one day of daycare" donation and I just imagine it's a kid who gets to go to a resort and have a great time. And then BAM. Back to the prison that your mother created for you. What the gently caress is Pink Zebra!?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

mng posted:

One of those white girls in the profile pic got a pretty serious tan suddenly.

Also, how many loving kids do you have that 8 burgers and 20 nuggets is a lunch? Just leave the supposed maggots in there, they could probably use the extra protein.

She shared the status but like in the most incorrect way possible lol. Frankly, I've been lucky in life to never have been exposed to maggots etc. that stuff just looks like some bread frankly

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

My phone is like my dick. I'm the only who uses it and it's always in my hand.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Gaunab posted:

I wish the Idiots of Imgur thread was still open because that website has become a steaming pile of poo poo. It's like someone just purified all the negative things people say about reddit and put it on one site.

Wasn't it created for Reddit users?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Data Graham posted:

"Ghostbusters, The Heat, Spy" aka ALL MOVIES

I'm more upset by the "directed by" comment because all 3 were directed by Paul Feig. A man!!!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

As I've gotten older I've wanted to get nice haircuts, and still want to try a manicure and pedicure. I feel like they'd be hella relaxing.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Gaunab posted:

This is on the front page of imgur. I'm hoping that it's got so many views because the title is just a period

http://imgur.com/gallery/mJiHg

The best part is that the post is presenting it as if there weren't way more comments from white people talking about how the "thug deserved it." I also like the one about "how dare they celebrate the death of a black cop"as if there isn't a belief within the black community that black cops are traitors or worse than white cops. When I say worse, I mean more punitive, etc.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Kajeesus posted:

Wasn't the guy also basically shouting "I'm a therapist and this is my patient! Therapy is happening here; he's not a danger to me or anyone else!" just before the cop shot him?

Yep, they claim they didn't hear because they were too far. They also claim that part of why they setup the shot was that the autistic person wasn't following commands. You might figure where the lapse in logic between those two scenarios exists.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Mo0 posted:

What in the hell?

It's a bot, buddy.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Eeyo posted:

What does the 2nd picture demonstrate? I get the first one (someone sent a dic pic to Dawn?).

I don't understand twitter, I need more than 150 characters to understand things.

The 2nd pic would have been first. The idiot in the first pic took the number displayed at the top and sent a dick pic. But that's not HER phone number. That's the phone number of whomever sent the texts.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Dr Christmas posted:

Speaking of "clean shots," isn't this the same incident where one of the cops' body cameras showed another officer in his line of fire as he shot at the fleeing car?

Nope. Completely different. The one you're talking about happened in Chicago.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Don't ban him, just take his verified tick away. I bet he's the kind of person who'd go loving nuts about that happening.

I really appreciate his Twitter bio citing "lunatic" liberals as if his tweets and the banner advertising his book don't make him look insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

zakharov posted:

It's me, the grumpy rear end in a top hat who wonders why we're still supposed to dress up for Halloween in a "clever" costume even though we're all around 30.

Seriously when did it become something other than a kids' holiday

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=8IIWZ3kxLG4