Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

FrankZP posted:

I'll put major decisions to vote, we get the one ending we get, and that's it. Stuff matters.

:laugh: There's only one outcome for this.

Always loved the into to this game, something about the fact that the apocalypse happens straight away is really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You have an SMT avatar.
you know that's the premise to every SMT game.

World ends(ed), It was someones fault, demons appear, you appear, you kick demon, angel and human rear end.
Lucifers Call/Nocturne was my first SMT game though so it's premise stands out the most for me among the other SMT games... and it paved the way for me now currently trying to play every SMT game.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Tactless Ogre posted:

I love demon negotiation...in the persona series. In SMT, it basically boils down to you being the thing's dinner or jeweler until it decides to join you or bail like a jerk. Despite the humor, the demons are just greedy.

Does the script of the demons change upon factors like your health?

I don't think so in cases where they ask for your health as payment it'll never kill you, only bring you to 1hp.

I'm indifferent about negotiation, sometimes it's way, way too random on what you have to say to appease the demon.

• Locked thread