Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Don't join.. Joining ranks with power-hungry demons seems like a bad idea, even if we are able to spar with Dante.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

I hope there's an ending where we say no to all options presented to us, because Hikawa can go gently caress himself.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

I'm sorry, but no. I have very little faith in someone who can't seem to decide anything for herself. Besides, we've already burned enough bridges to be considered serial arsonists, let's keep the party going.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

We regularly punch demons, angels and gods to death, and when we cannot punch them to death we use our own demons, angels and gods to kill them anyway. No to both answers.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

:rip: Hijiri, you were too good for this world and so had to be replaced by a... Giant, baby-like thing?

I still can't get over how the Reason of "gently caress Other People :colbert:" is getting by via absorbing other people or, in this case, dissolving someone else in Magatsuhi. Almost like a world completely without other people won't work.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

gently caress yeah, Dante! :bubblewoop: Hiring him is pretty much the only thing I knew about this game going into the LP, so I was hoping you'd show him off.

Since I'm enjoying this LP so much I decided to try out the series myself, starting with IV since a friend was willing to lend it to me. It's pretty fun! The ability to save anywhere definitely lightens the punch, though.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

I don't have any fancy or in-character reasoning, just if I were playing right now I destroy the cycle.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Thanks for the great LP, FrankZP. Thing was a blast from beginning to end. I can't wait for the bonus, and I really hope you'll do more LPs here in the future.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Hell yeah, looking forward to it! :bubblewoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Great LP from start to finish! And one that has gotten me to throw dozens of hours into jRPGs again! I don't know whether to thank you or to curse you.

:atlus:

• Locked thread