Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

i mean gat dang, what a bad websites. and trust me i know bad websites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

next to gizmodo it look pretty dece tho

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

lol THE WATSSSSSSS *ignores the fact that like every x86 machine uses several times as many watts as the ipad pro*

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
hmm should i read this 40 page in depth article by anand and understand what the deal is?

"...To See What Score A Reviewer Gave To A
Steaming Pile Of poo poo, An 8 Or A 9?
"

Or should i go over to the verge to see what score a reviewer gave to a steaming pile of poo poo, an 8 or a 9?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
has anyone said 'the sperge' yet

pram
Jun 10, 2001
post the rube at a carnival thing again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Korean Boomhauer posted:

has anyone said 'the sperge' yet

youre the first op, congratulation

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

angry_keebler posted:

hmm should i read this 40 page in depth article by anand and understand what the deal is?

"...To See What Score A Reviewer Gave To A
Steaming Pile Of poo poo, An 8 Or A 9?
"

Or should i go over to the verge to see what score a reviewer gave to a steaming pile of poo poo, an 8 or a 9?
this device burned down my house and nearly killed my family

8.8/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
even on things they don't appear to like, the review ends with something along the lines of "but this has great potential, so should be great next iteration!!!"

8/10 not great now but GREAT POTENTIAL

• Locked thread