Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
platonicbackrub

no they will not posted:

My post in this thread
by g0m

me: listen lady, I don't come down to where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth.
Boss: You're fired, from your job at the slapping the dick out of my mouth factory.

THE END

Concept
g0m

Writing
g0m

Special thanks
dogcrash truther
mom

This looks an awful lot like your brothers submission to this thread from last year. Please see me after class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You can try to slap the dick out of my mouth as much as you want but you'll never succeed, because I wear a mask on the back of my head that looks like my face sucking a dick. I learned this trick from tiger hunters and it's super effective!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Tigers are well-known for slapping the dick out of your mouth so it sounds like a good tip

google THIS

remember when the tiger slapped Roy's dick out of Siegfried's mouth?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

that feel when bae come sutprise uou at work & accidentally slap the dick further into ur mouth :D :dance:

social vegan

as if a position in dick QA wasn't already hard enough

fuck. marry. t-rex

google THIS posted:

Too soon?

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

herbert hoover promised a dick in every mouth mere months before Slap Tuesday

lol

"I am not sucking a dick!" exclaimed Richard Nixon, right before a member of the press slapped a dick out of his mouth

fuck. marry. t-rex

*single tear rolling down cheek*

g-goldmine... :cry:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
In college, they only teach you how to slap the dick. You have to wait until graduate school to learn about the mouth part.

----------------

social vegan

mark cuban in the shark tank: this is an incredible machine mr. social vegan where did you get your phd

me: the school of hard cocks, sir

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
40 years ago, I could suck a dick all day long and it only cost $5. Now it costs $25 and it gives out in a half hour.

there's no pride in cumming craftsmanship these days, it's all just overpriced blowaway gobbage.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

George Clooney from thatmovie where he's the HR consultant guy who fires people: You're fired. Also you're evicted. By the way, your collections are in arrears. In addition, I'm going to slap the dick out of your mouth.

• Locked thread