Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I'm not going to be making holsters, anymore.

I have found the ultimate carry rig for a pistol and it is made by someone else. I can not compete and am going to have to refer you all to Florida.

The rocker switch is inconvenient and fiddly to use around the trigger diverter-ting! It looks like poo poo and must have been designed by Walther! The light is farther below the boreline! The positive retention doesn't work! It feels twisty on the belt! I forgot to take a picture with the light mounted! BUYBUYBUY!

Yes, I paid just shy of $21 for this with expedited shipping. No, it is not coming off BumbleGlock until I have taken it to the range and/or broken it. Yes, my Ralphie in the TFR secret Santa may be saddled with it. gently caress you, the stickers are actually kinda funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Wh...why doesn't it cover the trigger? like it looks like the design allows for it but they were like "nah who would want that".

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

You're going to shoot your dick off.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Covert Ops Wizard posted:

Wh...why doesn't it cover the trigger? like it looks like the design allows for it

It clips to the dustcover rail and the light clips to the rail on the rail clip. Fucker is now integral to the pistol!

Oh, and that is a disclaimer on the side explicitly stating the trigger can be pulled and shoot your dick off! Use at own risk! It must be AT LEAST Ruger quality!

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

Just buy yourself a Saf-T-Blok

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Lots of possibilities here, besides dick shooting.

- Hang it off your driver's side window like a drive-in tray.

- Roll of dollars, make it rain while you bring the pain.

- Tie bar.

- Seat belt adapter for small people.

- Visor clip for mounting in your car.

- Bike helmet strap mount. GoPro on one side, Glock on the other.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

"Trigger deflectors"!

Like...a trigger guard? I think most pistols have those. Also I would prefer they be called "trigger bumpers".

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Also they have an entire paragraph about how to pull the pistol from your waistband but it's just a little half loop so I don't understand why you've have to twist it towards you to pull. I think the special rentention system for "vigorous activities" is powered by wishes.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Wh...why doesn't it cover the trigger? like it looks like the design allows for it but they were like "nah who would want that".

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Wh...why doesn't it cover the trigger?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Lots of possibilities here, besides dick shooting.

- Hang it off your driver's side window like a drive-in tray.

- Roll of dollars, make it rain while you bring the pain.

- Tie bar.

- Seat belt adapter for small people.

- Visor clip for mounting in your car.

- Bike helmet strap mount. GoPro on one side, Glock on the other.

All of these are going to happen, you beautiful bastard. Except the gopro bit but gunmet minus camera will be a thing.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Oh, hey, I didn't forget to take a picture with the light. Just forgot to pull it off the phone:

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

You're ruining the GI STEALTH by putting it on a yellow pistol you dumb bastard!

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Sorry, watch this video review by an experience operator to make up for my shortcomings:

https://youtu.be/2N5ahgdFuHI

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Butch Cassidy posted:

Sorry, watch this video review by an experience operator to make up for my shortcomings:

https://youtu.be/2N5ahgdFuHI

I want to hate on him but his range literally called him out for shooting too fast.

"mmm yes let me model this oversized teeshirt for you"

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

What I took from this is that I need glocks in every color of the rainbow. Where did you get a yellow one?

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-24...un+gloss+yellow

Juice
Jun 19, 2002

Shooting Blanks posted:

What I took from this is that I need glocks in every color of the rainbow. Where did you get a yellow one?

Yea it looks awesome.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

DeesGrandpa posted:

You're ruining the GI STEALTH by putting it on a yellow pistol you dumb bastard!

Welp,

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Quick sidebar, I knew a guy that painted his SR9 to match his one shirt that he'd wear in public (just plaid flannel) so it wouldn't be noticed as much while OCing. If Butch is going for that and plans to wear those outfits I'm 100% down

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I'm tempted to load it with a 30-round mag of 60 grain Liberty Ultra Defense and buy both of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Saf-T-Blok-Post-98-Read-Description/dp/B0050R9CNO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447540127&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=safetblok

http://www.amazon.com/Polymer-Mag-Well-Glock-MW003/dp/B010R3DZ1K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447540155&sr=8-2&keywords=glock+19+mag+well

And these to go with the second item:

http://www.amazon.com/Defense-PFP02...ock+floor+plate

gently caress it, always go full retard:

http://www.amazon.com/Defense-PFP02...bberized+yellow

But I'm missed work/doctor's bills/secret santa/new gun broke so you guys should chip in and just send me some of that. Promise it will all go on for at least a brief period before I want my nightstand gun back on duty and rip it all off to file away for the day I get a second gen. 19 and make that the derp gun. E: Or, more likeley, PIF in random care packages.

Butch Cassidy fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 15, 2015

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Quest for the world's best fighting rig advances another step. Totally concealable yet 31 rounds of forty fury:

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

G.I. STEALTH is wiggly back and forth on a CZ 75 SP-01 but that is probably a feature to keep you from trying to use a Europellet "gun" defensively and dying in a ghetto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Holy poo poo just noticed the "it's because I'm black"/"Blackgunsmatter" sticker

• Locked thread