Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

my morning jackass posted:

hence why reach is the best. i think the flood levels in 2 managed to be the worst when combined with those sentinel things.

oh yeah i forgot those. that was definitely fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
gonna replay the first 3 halo to see what was fail and what was win

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played halo 3 before 2 and instantly shot the covenant sent to help you because I didn't know

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Halo - Action Figure no. 27 (wave 2) -Master Chief (Comfy)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I saw this at Rite Aid a few months ago and started cackling.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

#HuntTheSnuggie

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
me and some friends are going to network a bunch of 360s together after the new year and have a halo 3 lan party

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

me and some friends are going to network a bunch of 360s together after the new year and have a halo 3 lan party

that sounds awesome op

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

Nice. What are his names?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

Nice. What are his names?

Steve, Tim, Andrew, Chris, Yancey

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
It will be cool when x-boxes are on clearance for fifty buckos and I can jam through some classics via the master chief collection

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Human Grand Prix posted:

I think ODST is massively underrated. It's probably 2nd best behind Reach.

Hell, I'll agree with that

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

frank.club posted:

Every flood focused mission on 1 is a complete nightmare. 3 has one that is way worse though

I like 343 Guilty Spark on anything other than Legendary. I kept all the Marines alive in Halo CE on Legendary and that one part at the end of that level took me hours to do.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i just got the halo 1 remake and been playing it coop with a friend. we played the original in coop like a billion times when we were kids and it's pretty fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67JZtGwQMOI

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Halo Reach is playable on XBO now. Neat

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i would get an xbone if they did an hd remaster of reach. and I could transfer my points from my 360 save cause my dude looked so loving rad.

my wife has been bothering me to fix the 360 so she can play reach but I need a new power bar and they are hard as hell to find for a good price

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Here's the earliest screenshot of Halo, back when it was being made in the late 90s as a Macintosh exclusive

perfect dark wall guy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chief feels

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
There is this place in Flint, Michigan called halo burger and it is terrible. If you ever go to Flint don't go to halo burger but go to Big Johns. Big Johns is real good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

phobo posted:

There is this place in Flint, Michigan called halo burger and it is terrible. If you ever go to Flint don't go to halo burger but go to Big Johns. Big Johns is real good.

Uhh.. Alright man. Thanks for the head's up.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
"jesus christ it's so sweaty in this tin can. i need to get some fresh air or i'm gonna melt in here"

"poo poo"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Replaying ODST and this might be my favorite Halo game. It's amazing how good it is considering it was just a side project for Bungie during Reach's early production... It really sucks that the XBO version took out the co op Firefight mode though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Luz94FJfK0

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Replaying ODST and this might be my favorite Halo game. It's amazing how good it is considering it was just a side project for Bungie during Reach's early production... It really sucks that the XBO version took out the co op Firefight mode though.

It's pretty beneficial on legendary to actively avoid the patrols in the open world which gave the game a much different feel than the main series. Also finding the logs was fun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

It's pretty beneficial on legendary to actively avoid the patrols in the open world which gave the game a much different feel than the main series. Also finding the logs was fun.

The logs are turds from my rear end lmfao... You were searching for my turds?

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
hallo to you to

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Megaspel posted:

hallo to you to

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

its a shooter series where the ai works hard to surround and overwhelm you in the most aggressive manner possible, not just stay behind cover and poke their head out from time to time for you to murder them

theyre some good rear end games :thumbsup:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Co-op Halos are really good fun but they've got nothing on co-op Timesplitters Future Perfect welp that's my Halo thought thank you for listening.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"It's a side game so I might as well go nuts and make some Myth music instead not like we're ever going to make another one lol"

ODST is probably the best halo though

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 17, 2016

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
when does halo come to pc?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ColoradoCleric posted:

when does halo come to pc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's what Halo 2 should have been.

• Locked thread