Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm glad this LP is back, Jordan! I've never played this Zelda (or any of the ones past the gamecube) so I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I really like the painterly style the game has going, though I've had conversations with some of my friends and they disagree. I just like it when Nintendo experiments with styles, like this or wind waker's cell shading.

basically where is my woodcut metroid nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

oh my god scrapper is the loving WORST

just FLY up there you DICK

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

NextTime000 posted:

how would you reach the ~adventure pouch~ if it was under your tunic

with a pocket pull, obviously.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

if you gently caress with the time stone now is he still there? That quest was kind of neat.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The boss rush in this game is the safest boss rush I have ever seen.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

JordanKai posted:

:siren: Update Time! :siren:

When I first thought of the whole Silent Hill/Silent Realm episode theme naming thing I wasn't sure if I was gonna go through with it. But once I thought of this one I immediately realized that it would be worth it! :shittydog:

This part of the game has a lot of jokes! I'm into it.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I kinda love that the final boss is really into the idea of letting you fight him so much so that he's willing to just hang out a bit for you to show up.

Also good call on the akuma x gannondorf design, that's immediately what I thought of too. it's the face, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

That ending was really good and that final boss fight might be the best in the series. Demise was really cool and I wish he was in more of the game.

• Locked thread