Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's Secret Santa Time~! You've done this before, you know what it entails. A time for giving, for sharing the joy, for enjoying each other. We are a fun beautiful group of horrible babies that complain about everything and exist solely to make Hulkamatt's life in his spare time a living hellish existence fraught with turmoil, so let's cheer him up by showing him what great people we are by exchanging gifts!

Deadline here for signups will be just over a month from now, on December 15th. If you've scabbed before, you're barred from joining this year. If you scab this year, I will glitterbomb you. And you'll also be banned. To sign up, email your mailing address AND FORUMS USERNAME to PunchsportSS@gmail.com AND post in this thread.

So to sign up, follow the above steps and fill out the below survey so not only can I match people with great ease, but so you're not some kind of difficult to buy for child! And please, try to keep the gift requests RRS related.

I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA):
I am super interested in:
I am not at all interested in/already have:
Posters I have previously shipped to:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Yeah, why the hell not?

Willing to ship to: Worldwide, baybeh
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Pro Wrestling
I am super interested in: T-shirts, action figures, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, DVDs, books, Lucha Underground
I am not at all interested in/already have: Heath Slater figures (thank you for all of them), vidya games, Ambrose hoodie, Ambrose decals, WWE Mad Libs, read Foley's first book, Rise and fall of ECW, Vince McMahon bio, Barrett "Bad News" t-shirt, Tyler Black DVD
Posters I have previously shipped to: I honestly can't remember too many. But I'd be happy to ship again.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Nov 15, 2015

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Let's do it

Willing to ship to: US
I am super interested in: T-shirts (American L), DVDs, books, Lucha, Pentagon Jr., Ricochet, Bray Wyatt, Tiger Mask, video games, ECW, Briscoes, lucha masks, territories, CM Punk, Sami Zayn
I am not at all interested in/already have: Tiger Mask mask, Legends of Mid-South DVD, Death of WCW
Posters I have previously shipped to: I don't remember but he lived in Australia so I won't get him again

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Willing to ship to: wherever really
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): prefer to buy wrestling stuff but happy to receive either
I am super interested in: Puro both current and old, CMLL, JMMA, stuff on the history of wrestling.
I am not at all interested in/already have: Not keen on current WWE and I have all the modern indie DVDs I really need. Own Death of WCW as well as PWG and Shinsuke Nakamura t-shirts
Posters I have previously shipped to: Writer Cath x2, El Estrago Bonita

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Willing to ship to: Murrica
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Puro
I am super interested in: Classic 70's/80's wrestling, Lucha, weird crazy kooky stuff, NJPW, Hardcore/FMW/ECW/CZW type poo poo, Jack Evans. Men's shirt size S.
I am not at all interested in/already have:Lot's of CM Punk Merch.
Posters I have previously shipped to:I do not remember who it was but he was a chill dude with good taste and I would send him gifts every year if I got him.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Sorry I can't take part this year, money is a bit too tight. Hopefully more people sign up though, it was always fun in past years to see all the neat stuff people get!

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Willing to ship to: Za Warudo
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Wrasslin
I am super interested in: Sure send me some NJPW cool stuff why not also WWE I guess. Size XL if it's a shirt.
I am not at all interested in/already have: WWE BluRays/DVDs, ROH, Deathmatch type poo poo, Lucha, DVDs in general, Blu Ray is fine tho.
Posters I have previously shipped to: I only remember Hiram/whatever they're called now so whoever.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!
Willing to ship to: USA!
I am super interested in: Lucha Underground, WWE, New Day, Old School PPVs, Men's Shirt Large.
I am not at all interested in/already have: Not a huge fan of indie stuff. Have the network and a handful of WWE DVDs. PM if you need more guidance.
Posters I have previously shipped to: FART RADIO, TylerReksNEffect, Cowboy Bob's Hep C, Thauros. I also don't care if I get another one of these dudes.

Also, are we seriously waiting until December 15 to get our assignees? Is there anyway to get them earlier than that?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Willing to ship to: USA
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Wrasslin
I am super interested in: ROH/Cole/Addiction/Owens/Young Bucks. Size XL if it's a shirt. Knicknacks and strange wrestling poo poo.
I am not at all interested in/already have: WWE BluRays/DVDs TNA
Posters I have previously shipped to:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Wrestling
I am super interested in: British wrestling (ICW, PROGRESS, etc.), ROH, Lucha Underground, Chikara, Beyond, cool event posters, indie shirts (large), wrestling hoodies
I am not at all interested in/already have: The most recent two years of PWG, WWE stuff, autographs, action figures
Posters I have previously shipped to: First time!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I lost my job and deadbeated on Doo-Wop Duodenum last Christmas so I'm barred, which I understand.

So whoever gets him this year be sure to buy him extra stuff. If I can find his address again I'm gonna send him something anyway.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Yeah sure what the hell.

Willing to ship to: Worldwide
I am super interested in: Blu-rays/DVDs, documentaries, '80s cartoon period WWF, '90s WCW, Lucha Underground, action figures of cool dudes like Jake the Snake or Iron Sheikh or whoever, stuff like that
I am not at all interested in/already have: Clothing
Posters I have previously shipped to: Be gentle, it's my first time

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So loving down.

Willing to ship to: Wherever
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): MMA
I am super interested in: Watching grown mean sweatily grind on each other while a man in all black watches intently.
I am not at all interested in/already have: I'm not really a wrestling fan at all and won't get/understand any jokes from it newer than stone cold driving a beer truck to the ring.
Posters I have previously shipped to: I can't remember, honestly.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
gently caress yes, Wrassle Secret Santa! The best part of the year, right after the Rumble!

Willing to ship to: USA.

I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Wrasslin' merch. Kid stuff is OK; James and his little sister will steal that poo poo with a quickness.

I am super interested in: Ambrose, Barrett, New Day...WWE primarily.

I am not at all interested in/already have: Best of Smackdown, Jericho's books, FELLA t-shirt...

Posters I have previously shipped to: Hrm. Last year was Timby. Before that, I can't remember. This is my fourth year, I think.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

will more people see this if i unstick and bump i wonder

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Willing to ship to: USA/Canada
I am super interested in: Masks, CHIKARA, Puro/Joshi, Chris Jericho, shirts size XL, quirky/obscure wrestling merch in general.
I am not at all interested in/already have: Most DVDs, the Jericho soccer jersey, the latest CHIKARA logo tee.
Posters I have previously shipped to: Writer Cath and one other I can't recall, but happy to do so again.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
I am super interested in: WWE: Rollins, Cesaro, Sasha Banks, Lucha Underground: Angelico :swoon: Others: Young Bucks, Nakamura, Dalton Castle; I'm mostly into clothing (small for shirts, ladies preferred but only if they aren't upcharging for dat poo poo), pictures/posters, cool/unique event posters, any other interesting stuff
I am not at all interested in/already have: already have most Rollins shirts, Destruction of the Shield DVD, this years BOLA DVDs; not very into action figures/toys/bobbleheads
Posters I have previously shipped to: first timer here!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Years ago some goon threw in a Rey Mysterio Jr Santa hat in my gift box. I wear it every year as we set up our tree :unsmith:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Willing to ship to: usa
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): wrasslin
I am super interested in: new japan pro wrestling. mark hunt. lucha underground is cool too. also weird trinkets/figurines (not those pop! ones) and retro 90s wrestling garbage. i once got a collection of wcw 8x10s and replaced all the photos of my family with them. this was a move i never regretted!
I am not at all interested in/already have: no shirts or dvds please. i am a difficult to shop for person who enjoys creative gifts!!!!!!!!!
Posters I have previously shipped to: i alread y have this information!!!!!!!

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Dec 14, 2015

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

I mean, everyone is getting a New Day unicorn horn right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

today is the last day to sign up jabronis

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

matches goin out tonight

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
Boy, Santee, I hope you like dumb Christmas wrestling mix CDs and other assorted stupidity, because that what appears to be going into this package.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sent out, Santee; hope you like it.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Forgot all about this until I checked my email, def get on this ASAP

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
I get paid Monday; Secret Satan will get stuff next week!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Edwardian posted:

I get paid Monday; Secret Satan will get stuff next week!

Sounds like you've got a devilishly good plan for your santee.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
Santee, your poo poo went out yesterday. USPS says it'll be there on Monday, so get excited, because it'll arrive the same day as THE SLAMMIES!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

does anyone wanna run this next year please volunteer only if you actually plan on putting as much effort into it as i do with this

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Gifts ordered! Pretty much zero change of making it in time for Xmas though. Sorry Santee, I just wanted to get you the good poo poo!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

My gift is on its way

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
A special jobber's getting a couple things, sometime after Christmas and hopefully before the New Year.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

My gift is on the way and do not worry there are two parts. You should be able to figure out what one is based off my history.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Sent out, Santee; hope you like it.

I DO like it, Writer Cath. The 1993 through 1997 Royal Rumbles are truly the unsung era of WWE PPVs.

Santa is real, you guys! And his name is Writer Cath!

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
I will get paid on the 31st of December so I will also splurge for rush shipping on my santee. I promise you won't be disappointed with your gift as I have the items bookmarked.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

AKA Driver posted:

I DO like it, Writer Cath. The 1993 through 1997 Royal Rumbles are truly the unsung era of WWE PPVs.

Santa is real, you guys! And his name is Writer Cath!

You got one more coming your way :)

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Won't make it by Xmas, but I hope you like what's coming your way Santee.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Mailed a package off containing gift #1 which should arrive via Priority Mail on Christmas Eve.

Gift #2 was bought on eBay and may arrive then or perhaps slightly later.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Did anyone get a package today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I got my package from AKA Driver yesterday! Chock full of Lucha Underground merch, including a brand new, never-before-seen LU action figure!

Package #1 is ordered for my Santee, but I'm still waiting on one more item to send out Package #2. They probably won't be there by Christmas, but there will be enough fun stuff to make up for it.

• Locked thread