Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
AKA Driver, did anything else come in for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

Writer Cath posted:

AKA Driver, did anything else come in for you?

I'm out of town, but I had my roommate open up the other package. And the 1992 Royal Rumble is one of my favorite PPVs of all time. So, I'm stoked to have all ten years of the first Rumbles right on hand.

Thanks again, Writer Cath.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
My pleasure, man. Merry Christmas.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
My first wrestling merch, and it's already impossible to top because it's the best and features the coolest dudes of all time. Thanks, Thauros!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Santee, your stuff is on the way - though Amazon says three shipments!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I've got my gifts ordered. It was tough to figure out exactly what I should get but I think he'll like it. Once they get here I'll box them up and ship them out.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 24, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

My first wrestling merch, and it's already impossible to top because it's the best and features the coolest dudes of all time. Thanks, Thauros!

Glad you got everything and you appreciated memorabilia of your hometown's finest product.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Dec 24, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
He only comes from here, but he's a citizen of our whole world.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Did anyone get a t-shirt and movie?

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

bobkatt013 posted:

Did anyone get a t-shirt and movie?

Why yes I did. A classic Monday Night Jericho shirt and "End Game" starring Kurt Angle and Jenna Morasca. It'll have to replace A Christmas Story on 24 hour loop in the house. Thanks very much.

My own santee's gifts should be arriving soon.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Dear Santa, my two youngest children are currently fighting over who gets the New Day unicorn picture that arrived yesterday.

Thank you!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Edwardian posted:

Dear Santa, my two youngest children are currently fighting over who gets the New Day unicorn picture that arrived yesterday.

Thank you!

Hopefully the one who doesn't get it dares not be sour...

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Shipping estimate is my santee should be secretified on Wednesday.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

My Santa package should be there on Thursday. Hope you like it!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Santee, Amazon swears your three dvds were delivered Monday.

There are two more small packages coming!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm driving out of town on the 31st. I'll be back home on the 5th. I'm waiting still for my gifts to mail out to arrive, but hopefully they should get here today.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Because we started this later than usual, i'm making the deadline Whenever It Feels Like You Seriously Should Have Gotten Your Gift By Now Seriously What The Hell

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
My package has arrived. These DVDs and comic will live on my "shelf of nerdy poo poo in the media room" next to Batman the Animated Series and the 25th Anniversary Street Fighter collection.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Well well well, Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston showed up at my door. Small plastic versions of them, but I'm thrilled regardless.

San-ta Rocks!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Nice, you got 'em. I was worried with how long shipping was set to take that they might not make before 2016.

I was gonna get the whole League of Nations but the shipping to Canada ended up tapping me out so I just resorted to Wade + Kofi (the man Wade's beaten the most on TV).

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
They're wicked fun, thank you.

Now to make sure my nephew doesn't steal them.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Santee, I just ordered your two packages!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i got a kevin nash car air freshener it will go great in the car that i do not have

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

minoru suzuki posted:

i got a kevin nash car air freshener it will go great in the car that i do not have

lmao owned

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wait thats me gently caress

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

what does kevin nash smell like

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
That is not your entire present. But it was the strangest piece of 90's wrestling ephemera I could find after the dude on eBay refused to budge on his asking price of 50+ dollars for a set of NWO collector plates.

oatgan posted:

what does kevin nash smell like
like this one would assume

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Santee, one of your gifts should be arriving on Friday!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

El Estrago...there should be 2 more things coming your way. If you don't get them by Thursday, let me know and I will kick Amazon.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

El Estrago...there should be 2 more things coming your way. If you don't get them by Thursday, let me know and I will kick Amazon.

Well today I got some socks!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Well today I got some socks!

Were they as awesome as the picture made them look?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Were they as awesome as the picture made them look?

They are pretty awesome, so yeah I would imagine so.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Santee, I have half of your gift ready to go. Thanks to a HILARIOUS shipping mishap (gently caress you forever, Paypal, you are NO PAL OF MINE :mad:), I should have the other half maybe this week. So I really hope to have everything on its way to you by sometime next week.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Minoru, Amazon has been dicking me around, but according to them two of your gifts should show up tomorrow and the third should be along in the next week or so.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Anyone get a box full of assorted fun wrestling stuff? It should have gotten there last week.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Whoever was my santa thank you. I got a box full of insane stuff, and I was told there is one more thing coming, but I have not gotten it yet.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
I'm still waiting on my package but one of the two items for my santee should have arrived today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Same. Half of the gift is in and it is amazing!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

bobkatt013 posted:

Whoever was my santa thank you. I got a box full of insane stuff, and I was told there is one more thing coming, but I have not gotten it yet.

I'm glad you liked it! The incoming package was the only thing that I had to order, so holiday stuff hosed it up. It should be there soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Lumbermouth posted:

I'm glad you liked it! The incoming package was the only thing that I had to order, so holiday stuff hosed it up. It should be there soon.

I sincerely hope you sent him a copy of Endgame :haw:

• Locked thread