Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Willing to ship to: Murrica
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Puro
I am super interested in: Classic 70's/80's wrestling, Lucha, weird crazy kooky stuff, NJPW, Hardcore/FMW/ECW/CZW type poo poo, Jack Evans. Men's shirt size S.
I am not at all interested in/already have:Lot's of CM Punk Merch.
Posters I have previously shipped to:I do not remember who it was but he was a chill dude with good taste and I would send him gifts every year if I got him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
My package has arrived. These DVDs and comic will live on my "shelf of nerdy poo poo in the media room" next to Batman the Animated Series and the 25th Anniversary Street Fighter collection.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
That is not your entire present. But it was the strangest piece of 90's wrestling ephemera I could find after the dude on eBay refused to budge on his asking price of 50+ dollars for a set of NWO collector plates.

oatgan posted:

what does kevin nash smell like
like this one would assume

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

El Estrago...there should be 2 more things coming your way. If you don't get them by Thursday, let me know and I will kick Amazon.

Well today I got some socks!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Were they as awesome as the picture made them look?

They are pretty awesome, so yeah I would imagine so.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Minoru, Amazon has been dicking me around, but according to them two of your gifts should show up tomorrow and the third should be along in the next week or so.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Did you get your t-shirt?

No I did not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Hey, El Estrago....did that shirt ever get to you?

Yes it did!

• Locked thread