Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I got NSMBU as I had WWHD and Pikmin already. Excellent games, all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Ludwig van Halen posted:

I got wwhd for free by buying mk8. Or I got mk8 for free for buying wwhd however you want to look at it

2 seriously ftw gaming experiences for the price of one.

how did that work? i bought two fruckin copies of mk8 at launch and heard of no such offer :rant:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh Don Piano posted:

how did that work? i bought two fruckin copies of mk8 at launch and heard of no such offer :rant:

you bought mk8 and registered it at club nintendo within a month or two iirc, and then they gave u a code to get a free game. it may have been north america only

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

you bought mk8 and registered it at club nintendo within a month or two iirc, and then they gave u a code to get a free game. it may have been north america only

poo poo. i know i registered my '"u", but i put off registering any games and now club is dead and gone fml

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

europe had the offer but with a wider selection of games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its your own drat fault for not watching nintendo direct

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

In Training posted:

Oh no! Nintendo is making a classic game available on every platform! The horror. Grow up.

You're angry cause I spent two minutes looking up something on wikipedia.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Singing Chav posted:

You're angry cause I spent two minutes looking up something on wikipedia.

haha, go back to GBS

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

we got pikmin 3 as our free game, instead of wind waker hd, and i regret our choice.

why would you regret that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh Don Piano posted:

poo poo. i know i registered my '"u", but i put off registering any games and now club is dead and gone fml

I was hoping for more info about the replacement during the latest direct but maybe in December.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Famous TV Dad posted:

why would you regret that

i'm just not a pikmin man.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm just not a pikmin man.

feel free to give it to me then, as I am a poor gamer with a WiiU and no games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU