Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spicy Soba Noodles
Apr 1, 2014
My gran and I picked up Blackie in the middle of a blizzard about six years ago. He was already an adult by then. He immediately took a shine to me and followed me everywhere in the house. Used to jump in my lap whenever I sat down, jump on the table and sit in front of me when I was trying to eat, and he even came to sleep on me (usually my head) at night. He was very vocal and liked to meow, constantly, and loudly. He was very affectionate and always nudged me insistently to pet him, no matter what I was doing. He was a sweet cat.

Majestic

Obnoxious

And loving

He passed today. He was found on the living room floor. Fell asleep and never woke up. Best cat ever, and I'm gonna miss him something terrible. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm sorry dude. If he was already an adult when you guys got him 6 years ago, he may have just gotten pretty far up there in age.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I'm so sorry :smith: He looked like a loving awesome cat, and those nose markings are just great. Sounds like he had a pretty good life after you found him and he knew it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Spicy Soba Noodles
Apr 1, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm sorry dude. If he was already an adult when you guys got him 6 years ago, he may have just gotten pretty far up there in age.

He was definitely getting up there, and he was starting to look sickly. It wasn't too shocking.

Tendai posted:

I'm so sorry :smith: He looked like a loving awesome cat, and those nose markings are just great. Sounds like he had a pretty good life after you found him and he knew it. I'm sorry for your loss.

He was an awesome cat, best car I've ever had. He was definitely loved here. I'm going to miss my furry head warming friend.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a wonderful cat, and gorgeous as well.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I'm so sorry :(

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
sorry for your loss

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

That sucks, at the very least he got to die in a familiar, relaxed place and not a vet's office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Aw man, I'm sorry. He's a beautiful cat, and it sounds like you guys gave him a really great life and a peaceful passing.

• Locked thread