Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

fema crisis actor posted:

Iced quad- when will we see an end to these horrific school shootings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Pumpkin spice latte - research chemicals sprayed on pumpkin plant leaf clippings, sold by an italian man

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Grande, Venti, Trenta - Police nickname for three different-sized criminals committing crimes together.

bog pixie

Lil Cunty posted:

short decaf and a biscotti - a tiny cattle rustler and his sexually-progressive terrier

Lil Cunty

sinful delights - a decadent blend of european dark chocolate and coveting thy neighbors wife

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

german chocolate cake - made by franz, for franz, with franz

cunty check your inbox

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Tea, earl grey, hot - police still puzzled how they got a flamethrower on the plane

DeepQantas

After carefully arranging three dozen bodies with no end in sight, Bartholomew von Auschfenmeier started regretting not using a nickname.

DeepQantas

Bartholomew von Auschfenmeier: Maybe we should've started with the flower and not my signature...
nudist activist: You think?!

Macnult

iced breve: investigators could only recover half of the victim's remains from the frozen river & are still searching for the other half

DeepQantas

more like iced steve, am I right?

Well, am I? you won't know until you find the upper half to match with dental records

google THIS

double shot espresso: two passengers killed during a train robbery

google THIS

caffe macchiato: vandalizing a car in a restaurant parking lot by sticking sushi all over it

Chokes McGee

This is Urotsuki.
half-caff espresso: cattle mutilation done so fast they'll never get caught

DeepQantas

Paulig Juhla Mokka - vandalising a shopfront with a brick

Macnult

black coffee: a smug attitude, a refusal to tip, and a dance with death.

Lil Cunty

monkey-picked oolong - the monkey's name was tripod. the crime isnt suitable to discuss in mixed company

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

i wont lie i stole that joke from tom waits but its really good to me

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
*Casually scrawling Weekend Bridges over Mona Lisa's upper lip*

----------------

google THIS

kopi luwak - kopi luwak

Manifisto

Rob Roy with a twist - you give the money to his significant other to buy him a really nice birthday present

ty nesamdoom!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the hot tboddy: spontaneously combust in a highly populated area, proving it exists to the world. someone smirks and pops the collar of their varsity jacket. "get barbequed, shrimp"

----------------

Casio_knight

the CharzeUP - one family member is chosen then manipulated with pure electricity

the final either of the deceased blended with passonfruit

Casio_knight

i neversaid that was green tea i have a urinary infection and you never listenn

Casio_knight

a mcflurry brought moments before being fired sitting on the desk forgotten as you stare straight ahead thinking of the future

Casio_knight

the ginsling cola - take your younger self to a farm to watch a disease ridden horse be put down so you know you aint getting a drat horse for your birthday

best served on on your birthday

social vegan

flat white - a 30 something year old playing an oboe in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Weekend Bridges posted:

*Casually scrawling Weekend Bridges over Mona Lisa's upper lip*
You should aim for the brow. It's a crime to sign unfinished work

• Locked thread