Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Stymie posted:

ios 7 was a dramatic step backward in design from ios 5 and then ios 9 stepped back further when they decided to use comic sans as the ios 9 system font

i believe this to be incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

honestly i haven't seen a good stymie post in a while and that ones not bad. making a comeback perhaps.

also reminder that woz left apple after getting his IPO money and then relentlessly attacked apple in the media when it became popular again. he also had a hand in making the two biggest anti-Jobs works of fiction, the Walter Isaccson book and Steve Jobs the movie, both of which are condemned by any non-butthurt person who worked with Steve.

in true "those who can, do. those who can't, teach" fashion wozniak become a grade 5 computer teacher. and although wozniak claims he just wants to "teach kids and tinker with computers" he's nevertheless tried unsuccessfully to create other companies. he created CL9, a TV remote control company that had slow sales and was forced to liquidate after 1 year. the always humble woz also named a company after himself, WOZ, or Wheels of Zeus, made GPS-equiped crap but also closed down. finally he made Acquirer Technology which became Jazz Semiconductor and face planted in value before merging with a loving israeli company or something

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ban pleasurekevin

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

PleasureKevin posted:

honestly i haven't seen a good stymie post in a while and that ones not bad. making a comeback perhaps.

also reminder that woz left apple after getting his IPO money and then relentlessly attacked apple in the media when it became popular again. he also had a hand in making the two biggest anti-Jobs works of fiction, the Walter Isaccson book and Steve Jobs the movie, both of which are condemned by any non-butthurt person who worked with Steve.

in true "those who can, do. those who can't, teach" fashion wozniak become a grade 5 computer teacher. and although wozniak claims he just wants to "teach kids and tinker with computers" he's nevertheless tried unsuccessfully to create other companies. he created CL9, a TV remote control company that had slow sales and was forced to liquidate after 1 year. the always humble woz also named a company after himself, WOZ, or Wheels of Zeus, made GPS-equiped crap but also closed down. finally he made Acquirer Technology which became Jazz Semiconductor and face planted in value before merging with a loving israeli company or something

Roborav 2 months ago
Wozniak is a sack of poo poo. He disses Apple most of the time just because his services are no longer required actually his services were never required after his first computer. He had no input into the macintosh or iphones or ipads or imacs and he is an rear end in a top hat who basically didn't like jobs making Apple the billion dollar company. He wishes it was him but its not and when jobs left in the 80's this sack of poo poo if he was a loyal friend he would have left with jobs and said if he goes i go but he didn't and stayed doing gently caress all. All you lovers of his are fooled by him listen to his comments most of the time and he always rewrites history and slams Apple hell he even got in bed with Android. It's funny because he still gets paid by Apple and he still has the nerve to talk poo poo about them. gently caress him Apple is Jobs company and this fucker just got lucky he met him and in the process made a couple of mother boards and his the first lovely computer ironically which was priced at $666 funny because he's a Freemason who worship satan. He tries to be hip wearing lovely assed watches which no one could care less about HAHA what a jealous fucker.
Read more
Show less

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

mishaq posted:

ban pleasurekevin

actually that post gave me great pleasure. woz is a hack

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

woz has the most boring twitter. 95% of it is composed of tweets of what airport or hotel he's in.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

naw man woz is a hardware genius according to people who may or may not know hardware

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

akadajet posted:

naw man woz is a hardware genius according to people who may or may not know hardware

the last relevant thing woz did was create the universal infrared remote

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
someone said something not 100% positive about apple burn them at the stake

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Last Chance posted:

Roborav 2 months agoFuck him Apple is Jobs company and this fucker just got lucky he met him and in the process made a couple of mother boards and his the first lovely computer ironically which was priced at $666 funny because he's a Freemason who worship satan.

hail satan, woz rules

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

mishaq posted:

ban pleasurekevin

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
woz did invest in several other lovely ideas, one was a company that took a MacBook and converted it into a tablet, with a resistive touch screen and pen. they charged a grand for the conversion.

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

Last Chance posted:

Roborav 2 months ago
Wozniak is a sack of poo poo. He disses Apple most of the time just because his services are no longer required actually his services were never required after his first computer. He had no input into the macintosh or iphones or ipads or imacs and he is an rear end in a top hat who basically didn't like jobs making Apple the billion dollar company. He wishes it was him but its not and when jobs left in the 80's this sack of poo poo if he was a loyal friend he would have left with jobs and said if he goes i go but he didn't and stayed doing gently caress all. All you lovers of his are fooled by him listen to his comments most of the time and he always rewrites history and slams Apple hell he even got in bed with Android. It's funny because he still gets paid by Apple and he still has the nerve to talk poo poo about them. gently caress him Apple is Jobs company and this fucker just got lucky he met him and in the process made a couple of mother boards and his the first lovely computer ironically which was priced at $666 funny because he's a Freemason who worship satan. He tries to be hip wearing lovely assed watches which no one could care less about HAHA what a jealous fucker.
Read more
Show less

lmao

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The Management posted:

woz did invest in several other lovely ideas, one was a company that took a MacBook and converted it into a tablet, with a resistive touch screen and pen. they charged a grand for the conversion.
iirc it was actually a capacitive wacom digitizer and sold pretty well due to edge case needs

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

nice av

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Sagebrush posted:

i've got no complaints about my Sony Xperia Z3 with andoird 5.whatever. it's a fantastic mobile telephone

a shameful same

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

PleasureKevin posted:

in true "those who can, do. those who can't, teach" fashion

it boggles me how some people never miss an opportunity to poo poo on the profession that they literally entrust their children with for several hours a day

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

big macrame fan here

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it boggles me how some people never miss an opportunity to poo poo on the profession that they literally entrust their children with for several hours a day

i don't really agree with that i'm just hell dumping wozniak

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Stymie posted:

ios 7 was a dramatic step backward in design from ios 5 and then ios 9 stepped back further when they decided to use comic sans as the ios 9 system font
u arent trying hard enough anymore man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
without woz apple would be simply a piece of fruit

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

without gates microsoft would simply be the nickname for you dilz

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

imagine no gates

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

remember when gates did reddit secret santa and he got someone "a $1 million donation to [blah] foundation in your name" but of course he posed for a photo with the cheque and posted it publicly on reddit so obviously everyone knew RippedOffRedditor69 didn't really donate that monday themselves.

in short gate gave himself the gift of more self-promotion.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Olivil posted:

the last relevant thing woz did was create the universal infrared remote

actually it was the Apple Desktop Bus

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

PleasureKevin posted:

remember when gates did reddit secret santa and he got someone "a $1 million donation to [blah] foundation in your name" but of course he posed for a photo with the cheque and posted it publicly on reddit so obviously everyone knew RippedOffRedditor69 didn't really donate that monday themselves.

lol gently caress that guy, bill gates rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKCJ2iAQnU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Symbolic Butt posted:

lol gently caress that guy, bill gates rules

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

PleasureKevin posted:

i thought he also gave the reddit user a book

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

PleasureKevin posted:

jobs ripped woz off several times and woz is getting the last laugh

i dunno what more you could ask for

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
if you call steve jobs "steve" you sound like a tremendous dork

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
yeah, it's pronounced stebe

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
stebe.......

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
LOL!

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
stebey jobby play hocky

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Woz was a competent electrical engineer, perhaps even a slightly clever one, but that's it.

And now that he grows more bitter & butthurt by the day, it's extra hilarious to watch nerds fawn over him.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

PleasureKevin posted:

at least the redditor didn't have to pay any taxes that year (you can deduct donations made in your name, right?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Doc Block posted:

Woz was a competent electrical engineer, perhaps even a slightly clever one, but that's it.

And now that he grows more bitter & butthurt by the day, it's extra hilarious to watch nerds fawn over him.

I think on the "not being dead an account of totally treatable cancer" scale Woz still wins by a landslide

• Locked thread