Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
RIP game.

I will make it my goal to get at least one terrain rune before quitting.

Does FWTReddit keep an archive of old strats? When this game closes, I'd love to see old strats and how they've evolved. I'm curious about old season 1 strats like Saturday. I think you guys were already scoring in the 400M range back then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Secx posted:

RIP game.

I will make it my goal to get at least one terrain rune before quitting.

Does FWTReddit keep an archive of old strats? When this game closes, I'd love to see old strats and how they've evolved. I'm curious about old season 1 strats like Saturday. I think you guys were already scoring in the 400M range back then?

I'm pretty sure we have archives. If we disband, I'll try to talk people into just releasing the entire history of our strats as some reddit posts.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Well that fuckin' sucks. Glad I never sunk more than maybe 30 bucks into this I guess. Rip game.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

RIP

Good while it lasted but the fact that this game is being sold to a smaller company means all the unfinished things will continue to be unfinished for a very long time. Going to slowly distance myself away from this game and probably outright quit when the transfer happens. Maybe I'll come back when they finish the Sia continent story but that's about it.

If anyone wants to continue and lead the goon guild, let me know. Otherwise it's sinking with me.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
And if you don't do something within a week of the transfer, they'll delete your account or something. :gonk: Not that I plan on playing this game any more either way. Glad I didn't get too invested, this always happens eventually with f2p games. They die without an ending.

Logged in one last time just for some nostalgia. Somehow my account data was lost anyway and I started over from the beginning. Everything gone. :psyduck: I never deleted my app. Well that takes a lot of the sting out of quitting forever at least.

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 11:23 on May 11, 2018

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
Did some hardcore rune farming last week and got two Swamp runes :effort: Tried it on Rage for Friday TK. This allowed me to use Hungry Pred in his slot 2 instead of Cave Chaser, but final score came out about the same. Maybe 1M less actually :(

On the topic of runes, do you know if +% damage while on the same spot apply to coops? Don't have any to test.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Secx posted:

Did some hardcore rune farming last week and got two Swamp runes :effort: Tried it on Rage for Friday TK. This allowed me to use Hungry Pred in his slot 2 instead of Cave Chaser, but final score came out about the same. Maybe 1M less actually :(

On the topic of runes, do you know if +% damage while on the same spot apply to coops? Don't have any to test.

It does, as far as I know. Too bad the only decent incidence of it that I have is on a health rune.

I can't wait for the new owners to decide it's criminal having raboff set laying around unused and release it in a special $200 package, not obtainable with mileage.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Oh goodness, you guys do NOT want Raboff’s on your server. Pioneer only has one player with it, and it wrecks us.

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Iunnrais posted:

Oh goodness, you guys do NOT want Raboff’s on your server. Pioneer only has one player with it, and it wrecks us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmSO2cz2ozQ

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Iunnrais posted:

I know, he helps us advance test strats. He can generally do them six months or so ahead of our best. Even Luna doesn't compete with him.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Economy Car
Anybody still playing?

I set up the transfer ID but it's not working. Sent Valofe customer support an email and haven't gotten a reply in 3 days.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

SHAQ4PREZ posted:

Anybody still playing?

I set up the transfer ID but it's not working. Sent Valofe customer support an email and haven't gotten a reply in 3 days.

We've had some people get in, some people not. Did you make sure your device isn't auto-capitalizing the first character of your password? We had one guildie get wrecked by that.

I'm still playing, I know plenty who are, but poo poo is dire, if valofe doesn't start delivering quickly, everybody just gonna leave.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

NinjaDebugger posted:

We've had some people get in, some people not. Did you make sure your device isn't auto-capitalizing the first character of your password? We had one guildie get wrecked by that.

I'm still playing, I know plenty who are, but poo poo is dire, if valofe doesn't start delivering quickly, everybody just gonna leave.

Tried every username/password combo I could think of including capitalization, no luck.

I'm specifically getting the "ID not found" error so I assume something went wrong with the migration process since I used to log in with an email address.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

It took 5 days but I finally an email back saying that they processed my transfer ID.

Here's the kicker, the ID and password is the exactly as I remembered it. Guess what? Game is still giving me the ID not found when trying to transfer.

So the transfer from Nexon to Valofe is pretty much half-assed and I have no idea when this will all be sorted.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
At least the iOS issue got resolved...

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
This was a very good game. Sorry to see it end up like this.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Google account worked fine, at least. :shrug:

But unknown paradise gives me infinite loading screen (says the ship's been repaired even though I never did such a thing) so rip leveling Amora's skills if it doesn't somehow fix itself by the time a new one starts.

E: Turns out if I activated airplane mode to kill the loading screen, reconnected and then spammed the OK button it'd eventually fix itself.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 6, 2018

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Has the global server been plagued with the same troubles the Pioneer server has? Namely, being unable to access Guild Raid (Dark Fortress), and BoH matchmaking being borked (matching you with people FAR below your rank so you can't get any points)?

I see Unknown Paradise is also giving you guys an infinite spinning circle.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Iunnrais posted:

Has the global server been plagued with the same troubles the Pioneer server has? Namely, being unable to access Guild Raid (Dark Fortress), and BoH matchmaking being borked (matching you with people FAR below your rank so you can't get any points)?

I see Unknown Paradise is also giving you guys an infinite spinning circle.

Yep, it's all hosed, and not only are they slow to fix things, they have yet to show even real plans for new poo poo. Strongly leaning towards just quitting now.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I'm on global. Guild Raid is fine, BoH matchmaking looks the same to me (although the matchmaking has always been dumb) and managed to solve the Unknown Paradise bug, so everything's working as usual.

Incidentally, a couple days ago there was a maintenance, I managed to log in while it was still underway and my expeditions yielded genes for I forget which event hero, so that was a bit odd. But then it kicked me out and I didn't get any more after maintenance ended properly so I guess it was just a mistake.

E: Welp Unknown Paradise thinks I already completed it so rip.
All the bugs put seem to stem from interrupting UP before proper completion so theoretically it should be fixed by next rotation but it's still annoying.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 9, 2018

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Decided to try logging in the other day and now it works. I guess Valofe fixed my "ID not found" issue but didn't think to email me and let me know?

I'll probably stick around to see the end of the Sia content but the desire to do Guild Raid/Unknown Paradise/BoH is totally gone. And no, my free Avici Hell set pull isn't going to change my mind.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

Checked my account too and behold it works. The transfer process must've went horribly wrong if what I assume is a bunch of accounts not being properly transferred initially.

Now to check back every now and then to see how long it will take for an actual content update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006
After the maintenance today, I was finally able to login with my transfer ID.

Yay, I guess?

• Locked thread