Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Economy Car
Wish I found this thread before I spent the last month playing, so much gold wasted.

Applied to Overflowtax, username: SHAQ4PREZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

If anyone on my friends list could switch their mercenary to Persona it would be greatly appreciated, I'm stuck at TOD Hard level 65 and don't have any heroes that can do it.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Avulsion posted:

Done, ingame name is Tornavul.

Thanks! Too bad the item rewards were all junk :p

I won't be unlocking Persona anytime soon so I might have to ask again when next months TOD starts.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Season 2 login rewards are pretty wild:

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Got Witch's Tool with the one star set, but Dasomier Battle Suit with the two star so I'm happy so far

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

I'm already in Overflowtax but I'll take that last spot if no one else wants it?

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Somefool posted:

I do first come, first serve so if you want it, you can have it.

Just know that I give people the boot if they aren't active after a week.

Okay, just left my guild. I'll apply to join when the 24hr. wait is over.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

My game is stuck in a BoH match I can't complete. When I login I get the typical unfinished battle notice but then it gets weird.

if I continue the match and win I get stuck at the WIN screen until I eventually get a "unable to connect to network" error. If I lose I get stuck at the LOSE screen until I eventually get a "unable to connect to network" error. If I choose to not resume the match I get stuck at the main menu, can't open any menu options and eventually get a "unable to connect to network" error.

Restarting the game and my device haven't helped so I've sent in a ticket via m.nexon.com but if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

When Yeka's event ends do all of her red crystal items immediately disappear from the shop?

I'm also trying to decide if I should buy costumes for characters I don't forsee using or more of her slot 4 gear to transcend.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

I had ~165 million gold before that alchemy event a couple weeks ago, time to dust off the Dolores/Camelia grind team.

My 3 Star runes are kinda poo poo so I'm tempted to buy that 4 star package in the shop, but I don't want to go into the Maple Story event low on crystals.

SHAQ4PREZ fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 21, 2017

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Anybody still playing?

I set up the transfer ID but it's not working. Sent Valofe customer support an email and haven't gotten a reply in 3 days.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

NinjaDebugger posted:

We've had some people get in, some people not. Did you make sure your device isn't auto-capitalizing the first character of your password? We had one guildie get wrecked by that.

I'm still playing, I know plenty who are, but poo poo is dire, if valofe doesn't start delivering quickly, everybody just gonna leave.

Tried every username/password combo I could think of including capitalization, no luck.

I'm specifically getting the "ID not found" error so I assume something went wrong with the migration process since I used to log in with an email address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

Decided to try logging in the other day and now it works. I guess Valofe fixed my "ID not found" issue but didn't think to email me and let me know?

I'll probably stick around to see the end of the Sia content but the desire to do Guild Raid/Unknown Paradise/BoH is totally gone. And no, my free Avici Hell set pull isn't going to change my mind.

• Locked thread