Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Nova Launcher Prime is on sale for .99 cents, get it.

Not empty quoting. Swipe actions on apps are great, the drawer folders and groups are great, and having bought this many years and devices ago I can really appreciate just how much better this is than any stock launcher I've used.

E: my one quirk is that the number of unread texts for Messenger is permanently too high by 2 and I have no idea how to fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

LastInLine posted:

Am I the only person who's gotten like twenty surveys today?

I haven't gotten a survey in ages and I wonder if I broke things somehow :ohdear:

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Thank you, Google, for closing inbox so I can go back to the Gmail app and find out you're straight up putting fake emails in now that are ads. That's pretty cool and definitely a feature upgrade.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

hooah posted:

What the hell? I've never seen this in the Gmail app, and I've been using it since the Galaxy S2 days.

It was just this morning, for some bullshit E-curriculum school. Bonus points: if you click the sender's picture like you normally would to multiselect and delete you instead open the bullshit ad. I switched back yesterday after seeing the news about inbox and this was my first time in the Gmail app in months.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

hooah posted:

That explains why I never saw them. Probably also why I never bothered with Inbox.

That's just it. They were not a thing in inbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

UncleGuito posted:

Various crypto apps dropped support for authy too, for whatever reason.

Feature not bug