Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
I have Power Toggles and Twilight installed. I want to be able to bring up the quick settings dialog for Twilight using a Power Toggles button instead of the notification bar Twilight uses by default.

Is this possible? Or am I stuck using either Twilight's notification bar or opening the whole app through a Power Toggle button?

On a similar note, is there anything like f.lux that will actually change the color temperature of your screen instead of overlaying a filter without rooting?

Baron Fuzzlewhack fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Jan 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Just moved from a Motorola phone to a Pixel 3a, and I'm missing the Motorola clock/battery/weather widget pretty hard, mostly for the weather part of it. It was super barebones, stayed current, and did not have ads, which is exactly what I want.

I've been trying 1Weather and it's widget, but it's just ok--I'm not a fan of the ads and the widget occasionally needs refreshing by opening the app. Any recommendations on a barebones weather app and widget without ads? It doesn't have to be free.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE

Lester Shy posted:

Am I stupid or is there no way to download titles for offline viewing on the Prime Video app? I cannot find it for the life of me. The Amazon help page says:

If anybody can tell me what I'm missing, I'd be grateful.

Not sure if it's Prime stuff only or not, but the option is there for me.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Weird. In place of downloads you have a Cast option, whereas I have an entirely separate Cast button at the bottom-right. For reference, I'm using version 3.0.261.16341 of the app, Pixel 3a.