Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
What app should I use to sync some calendar events between 3 people's phones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Mogomra posted:

I've got a shared Google calendar with my wife, but I don't know about only syncing specific events.

Of course you could always just create a new shared calendar specifically for sharing events between 3 Google accounts (and then their phones) but that might be a little more work than it's worth depending on how much you need to do that.

Cool thanks, it's for roommates work/events scheduling so that'll work fine

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Thank you for that post reminding me to get Textra

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

I'm a grandpa on Podcast Addict, absolutely blown away by the fact I can set to skip the first 30 and last 30 seconds of specific podcasts (or any other number of seconds)

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Does it have keyword filter? As in, never show rss content with "term" in the title?