Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hey folxs, I have some questions. I think I was recommended aquamail here years ago, it was fine. I paid a dollar or something for premium and it was a good mailbox for a time.

I swapped phones a few months back in what is turning out to be a side-grade. I downloaded aquamail again and it looks the same, but plays ads which is horrible. Any advice on a decent mailbox? I don't want to use gmail's app, just because I don't like the sorting.

I have another question, maybe you can point me in the right direction. So I bought the razer phone 2 which is lol-worthy, but it plays my phone games beautifully in 144 fps so who's to say if it's super bad or not.

Here's the catch, the sound drivers are very hosed on the razer phone. I dont think it's an hardware issue, as a restarts usually resolves the issues I have. Some applications have distorted audio sometimes. Other times the volume going up and down, as visualized on the screen bars, doesn't affect the actual volume on the speakers. Occasionally nothing is playing, and I will get a crackle on an app doing something.

Early on I tried a factory reset, or re-downloading effected applications to no avail. Do you folks think there's anything I can do, and is jailbreaking/installing my own android os or something with different drivers would help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Zorak of Michigan posted:

I can't help with the rest, but this sounds like you either didn't reinstall the Aquamail Pro unlocker app, or else Aquamail isn't detecting it.

dough