Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

FlyingCheese posted:

Yeah I do, I have close to $80 worth...

You can't use Google Play credit to pay for in-app subscriptions, for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

For icon packs you can't use those with the stock Google launchers can you? I didn't want to spend a buck to try out that Materialistik pack if it turns out I need to install other stuff on top of it, but it is pretty.

Correct. The only icon packs you can use with the stock launcher are the ones from the Line Deco app because they do some funky poo poo with shortcuts, but the ones you get directly from the Play Store require a third-party launcher.

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
The Google+ app has actually never worked but you're the first person to notice

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

facebook poo poo on my dog

my dog poo poo on facebook. thats why my posts are so bad. theyre literally shitposts

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
You're a grownup, which is why I, your husband, have decreed that your phone must look like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
It keeps asking me whether I've been to one of several auto parts stores recently. The one time I actually had was very exciting.