Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
You should hack it and make it say you work 80+ hours per week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
When the secret spreadsheet came to light so too did the 'little black book' attack diary she'd been keeping, listing every little perceived slight any co-worker had ever made against her (including the time and date).

She was stupid enough to include pages about the director, registrar and the managers too so I'm pretty sure she wont there too much longer.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

When the secret spreadsheet came to light so too did the 'little black book' attack diary she'd been keeping, listing every little perceived slight any co-worker had ever made against her (including the time and date).

She was stupid enough to include pages about the director, registrar and the managers too so I'm pretty sure she wont there too much longer.

sounds awesome

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
summary execution, op

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I did an internship at a small-town PD over the summer, once.

One morning, they got a call about some teen who'd been threatening his mother with a knife. Obviously sent a cop out to try and defuse the situation, and I thought nothing of it.

About an hour later, the entire department cleared out for something. Turned out the kid had turned the knife on himself. :smith:

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Anderron Shi posted:

sounds awesome

Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

I did an internship at a small-town PD over the summer, once.

One morning, they got a call about some teen who'd been threatening his mother with a knife. Obviously sent a cop out to try and defuse the situation, and I thought nothing of it.

About an hour later, the entire department cleared out for something. Turned out the kid had turned the knife on himself. :smith:

Reading this in my head the teen was Leo in Marvin's room.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Regalingualius posted:

why did that require the attention of "the entire department"

how small are we talking, exactly. was your supervisor barney fife

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I live in a town with 20,000 or so people and literally every cop in town will respond to anything interesting.

They're really, really bored.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I lived in a small town of about 1200 people and if there was so much as a traffic stop all three officers would show up and everyone in the houses around would be at their windows watching.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
yeah a department whose roster I could list on one hand was basically what I was imagining

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

you should pull the trigger on her. metaphorically of course

implicate her in some poo poo to expidite her firing so you can get that negative energy out of your life

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I used to work at a college and a few other co workers and I have walked in on the same geology prof getting his rocks off in the middle of the mens room in the dark on multiple separate occasions.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

scott zoloft posted:

geology prof getting his rocks off

:downsrim:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

scott zoloft posted:

I used to work at a college and a few other co workers and I have walked in on the same geology prof getting his rocks off in the middle of the mens room in the dark on multiple separate occasions.

It was all a big misunderstanding

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

scott zoloft posted:

Minerals.

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006
I worked in a lovely dive bar/club in Manchester and one night after we closed I was cleaning the ladies toilet and there was a bucket of fried chicken full of bones next to the toilet.

So some lady had smuggled a bucket of fried chicken past the bouncers and sat in the (really, really filthy) toilet chowing down in the club.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Faithless posted:

I worked in a lovely dive bar/club in Manchester and one night after we closed I was cleaning the ladies toilet and there was a bucket of fried chicken full of bones next to the toilet.

So some lady had smuggled a bucket of fried chicken past the bouncers and sat in the (really, really filthy) toilet chowing down in the club.

...isn't the more likely explanation that a group quietly enjoyed it at a table somewhere and then ditched the trash there

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

...isn't the more likely explanation that a group quietly enjoyed it at a table somewhere and then ditched the trash there

I prefer to think that some lonely lady was gobbling some cock in the bathroom

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Machai posted:

I prefer to think that some lonely lady was gobbling some cock in the bathroom

lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

rejutka posted:

Minerals.

Christ, Marie.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ha ha just a bit of Breaking Bad humor. Gosh that really is the best tv show. Bitch ! Hahaha

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

yeah bitch magnets lol

I remember a while back when I was working as a fry cook I lost my cool at one of the cashiers. She was a real pain in the rear end though, she had it coming.

Sorry that story wasn't more exciting 8(

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006

We don't serve food. This lady probably came in around 11pm at night with it hidden somewhere about her person then went into the toilets to wolf it down.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I saw some people loving in a stairwell so I had to go break them up

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Faithless posted:

We don't serve food. This lady probably came in around 11pm at night with it hidden somewhere about her person then went into the toilets to wolf it down.

yeah I get that it wasn't food served on premises otherwise you would have recognised it as such and therefore it was smuggled in, but why do you immediately assume that the person that did so consumed it entirely by herself right there in the women's bathroom. that doesn't make sense to me.

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006

yeah I get that it wasn't food served on premises otherwise you would have recognised it as such and therefore it was smuggled in, but why do you immediately assume that the person that did so consumed it entirely by herself right there in the women's bathroom. that doesn't make sense to me.

The bucket was found empty, full of bones, next to the filthy toilet. So i mean its feasible she had a buddy in there and they had a romantic meal for 2 but I doubt it as it would have been rather cramped.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Again I refer back to shitter M&Ms guy, but you're making assumptions that this chicken went into his/her mouths and not the other end. Ever see a person strip a chicken leg to the bone using nothing but the power of her sphincter? Neither have I, thank Christ, but you never know.

All I'm really saying is I hope you washed your hands. That poo poo would be hella greasy either way.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
Work experience student on the shitter, door open, pants around his ankles eating his lunch

so bizarre

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Szymanski posted:

Work experience student on the shitter, door open, pants around his ankles eating his lunch

so bizarre

Thats just a confident man there. Hire him!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Teflon Don posted:

I saw some people loving in a stairwell so I had to go break them up

Should have joined in

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

Seriously why isn't pulling a lockout off power equipment a crime

It actually is

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
back in November two of my (former) coworkers got in a brake cleaner fight, each dual wielding sure shots, just like standing still spraying a constant stream of brakleen at each other's dicks, and then one of them put down his empty sprayers, walked to his tool box, grabbed his camel lights, then produced a lighter from his pocket and flicked it once I guess to test it before he went outside to smoke and just from the spark he was immediately completely engulfed in flames and ran around screaming and flailing his arms while one dude sprayed him with a hose and some of us got him on the ground and tried to pat it out but he was on fire for at least a full minute before all of the brakleen cooked off of him

one guy was just wailing on the dude's dick the entire time because, as he lated explained, he was just thinking how much he would hate to have his own dick burned off and it was where the highest concentration of the brake cleaner was but it was great because at one point the guy who was on fire was literally like trying to defend himself from the dick slapping guy. like dude is completely on fire but was still more concerned with getting his dick wailed on. pretty good stuff

the singular most stupid thing I have ever seen in my life but at least now I know what burning human flesh smells like

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SLAMMYsosa posted:

back in November two of my (former) coworkers got in a brake cleaner fight, each dual wielding sure shots, just like standing still spraying a constant stream of brakleen at each other's dicks, and then one of them put down his empty sprayers, walked to his tool box, grabbed his camel lights, then produced a lighter from his pocket and flicked it once I guess to test it before he went outside to smoke and just from the spark he was immediately completely engulfed in flames and ran around screaming and flailing his arms while one dude sprayed him with a hose and some of us got him on the ground and tried to pat it out but he was on fire for at least a full minute before all of the brakleen cooked off of him

one guy was just wailing on the dude's dick the entire time because, as he lated explained, he was just thinking how much he would hate to have his own dick burned off and it was where the highest concentration of the brake cleaner was but it was great because at one point the guy who was on fire was literally like trying to defend himself from the dick slapping guy. like dude is completely on fire but was still more concerned with getting his dick wailed on. pretty good stuff

the singular most stupid thing I have ever seen in my life but at least now I know what burning human flesh smells like

lmao

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SLAMMYsosa posted:

You worked with some capital S smart dudes. Lol

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
So, basically, this happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

And the story of Enfield is complete

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
a guy at my work took a few days off because he was feeling bad then he found out he had cancer and was dead the next week

that was pretty gnarly

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SLAMMYsosa posted:

fire dick slapping story

I don't believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I don't believe you

Would you really want to live in a world in which this were not 100% true and even considered acceptable bro-behavior?

• Locked thread