Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Is it gay to touch another guy's dick even if it's to keep it from being engulfed in flames?

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Touching a flaming dick is probably extra gay.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its typically the routine simple but gross things that bother me, like the sound of someone clipping their nails around the same time everyday that i can always here right through whatever im listening to or the seeing the whole office start eating lunch without washing their hands.

i also notice wrappers thrown away in wastebaskets inside the unisex bathrooms in my building shared between the suites which implies things such as ppl eating greek yogurt or McDonalds while defecating and so on

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 10, 2016

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I can sympathize with the guy who was on fire, while it was nice for his bro to be concerned with his fire crotch, probably the only thing worse than being on fire is being on fire while someone is wailing on your balls.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Constipated posted:

I can sympathize with the guy who was on fire, while it was nice for his bro to be concerned with his fire crotch, probably the only thing worse than being on fire is being on fire while someone is wailing on your balls.

Yeah that poor guy was probably writhing on the floor screaming but thinking "Well at least today can' get any worse!" :shrug: but then in waltzes Sir Punchacock to put paid to that

Bernie Sanders
Jan 9, 2016
Senator Inhofe naked.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah that poor guy was probably writhing on the floor screaming but thinking "Well at least today can' get any worse!" :shrug: but then in waltzes Sir Punchacock to put paid to that

Cockpunching Fireman sounds like a really low-tier superhero.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I don't believe you

a detail i omitted is the dick slapping dude actually kind of caused it to happen, in a way, because after the idiots drained their sure shots on each other's crotch, and they were both soaked he was like "nobody smoke or light a lighter or anything right now!!!" which i think prompted the one guy who probably was more than a little hosed up from the fumes to be reminded that he is physically addicted to nicotine, and then started cruise controlling through his pre-cigarette break ritual.

he ended up with 3rd degree burns on ~30% of his body and needed a skin graft on one of his legs and both of his wrists, but allegedly his dick is okay. his legs and forearms got the worst of it. in long sleeves and pants you couldn't tell he was burned though. he came and visited right after it happened and before they had officially terminated him and his mom was pushing him around in a wheelchair. he got out of it to prove to us that he could walk and he had the argonian / khajeet walking animation from morrowind down.

i wouldn't believe me either.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

The Scientist posted:

Is it gay to touch another guy's dick even if it's to keep it from being engulfed in flames?

Discuss.

Only if your pants catches fire too.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SLAMMYsosa posted:

a detail i omitted is the dick slapping dude actually kind of caused it to happen, in a way, because after the idiots drained their sure shots on each other's crotch, and they were both soaked he was like "nobody smoke or light a lighter or anything right now!!!" which i think prompted the one guy who probably was more than a little hosed up from the fumes to be reminded that he is physically addicted to nicotine, and then started cruise controlling through his pre-cigarette break ritual.

he ended up with 3rd degree burns on ~30% of his body and needed a skin graft on one of his legs and both of his wrists, but allegedly his dick is okay. his legs and forearms got the worst of it. in long sleeves and pants you couldn't tell he was burned though. he came and visited right after it happened and before they had officially terminated him and his mom was pushing him around in a wheelchair. he got out of it to prove to us that he could walk and he had the argonian / khajeet walking animation from morrowind down.

i wouldn't believe me either.

Well at least your story has a happy ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Welcome to the GOLD MINE

• Locked thread