Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

A lady smeared down half a mile of light rail track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

LadyAmbien posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, I meant worst as in funniest. This is traumatic.

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand the assignment.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is gonna turn out like the funny comics thread ain't it.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, I meant worst as in funniest. This is traumatic.

this is why the death of language is a problem

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Me and my coworkers were watching this dead kid get cpr after being hit by a train. Someone said something funny and we were all smoking ciggies and giggling when they were putting the big sheet on him. Was kind of surreal.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

criscodisco posted:

I spent years in a pediatric trauma center, so lots.

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.

lmao

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

this got dark

how about posting things that people might want to hear

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.

humansareamazing.avi

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
my client poo poo on the floor of the daycare bathroom, then went around telling everybody that some other kid picked it out of the toilet and put it on the floor. i have uh...a picture of it

just the poo poo on the floor. i aint weird.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

When I was 17 and had just started working as a care assistant I saw a bandage removed from an old ladies leg which unleashed a torrent of foul smelling yellow and black goo, like melted cheese falling off a pizza. Her entire leg pretty much melted off before my eyes, right down to the bone. The four other staff (two of whom were actual nurses) all fled the room gagging/actually vomiting. I was stuck because I happened to be holding the leg up and couldn't just drop it onto the now very open wound. So much leg goo flooded out that it overflowed the bed, onto the floor...and into my shoes.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a bald eagle out back :)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Since I guessed my first post wasn't the type of "worst thing" OP had in mind, I'll go again.

When I was in college I worked at McDonalds, and some kid had diarrhea in the ball pit, while it was full of other children. I came up to the front counter to see a bunch of angry parents standing in line with their poo poo-covered children.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once we had portaloos in the loading bay. We're watching this truck driver take like 30 attempts to back in and a guy goes to take a poo poo in the portaloo. We tell him its a bad idea but he does it anyway. The truck backed into the portaloo and the guy came flying out.

The next day with a broken portaloo leaking poo poo everywhere the grease trap overflowed into the loading bay. I cant describe the smell but it was pretty horrendous.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Saw a dude cut the end of his thumb off on the deli slicer once, that was pretty metal.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 16, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

treasure bear posted:

this got dark

how about posting things that people might want to hear

Nah. Panties with dubious discolorations, size 2T. Pieces potentially of baby.

Don't do forensics. Don't do IT forensics either, but holy poo poo don't do forensics.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I sold a concession stand beer to Neil Patrick Harris. I don't think he was 21 then, had no ID, but sup said to serve him.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

Saw a dude cut the end of his thumb off on the deli slicer once, that was pretty metal.

I was in management at a supermarket for ages and the funny thing when this happens is you write them up for not following proper procedure. Real insult to injury.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I saw a huge maori guy get off his fork lift to talk to someone and while he was talking the brake came off and it killed him

he grew up in the same town in NZ as my family and was my only lunch friend :/

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nation posted:

I saw a huge maori guy get off his fork lift to talk to someone and while he was talking the brake came off and it killed him

he grew up in the same town in NZ as my family and was my only lunch friend :/

A contractor at one of the hardware division stores in my old town was unloading a scissor lift in the rain at like 5am and it slipped and squashed him dead and he was the only one there. Bad way to go. Someone had to start their shift to a dead guy in the loading bay.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Isaac posted:

A contractor at one of the hardware division stores in my old town was unloading a scissor lift in the rain at like 5am and it slipped and squashed him dead and he was the only one there. Bad way to go. Someone had to start their shift to a dead guy in the loading bay.

gently caress that, dying alone and at work

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dying at home on the john is the way to go

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

When I was 17 and had just started working as a care assistant I saw a bandage removed from an old ladies leg which unleashed a torrent of foul smelling yellow and black goo, like melted cheese falling off a pizza. Her entire leg pretty much melted off before my eyes, right down to the bone. The four other staff (two of whom were actual nurses) all fled the room gagging/actually vomiting. I was stuck because I happened to be holding the leg up and couldn't just drop it onto the now very open wound. So much leg goo flooded out that it overflowed the bed, onto the floor...and into my shoes.

Is this whats under those giant bandages old people have covering weirdly colored portions of their limbs? I have your average "adults who poop on floors like kids" retail stories, but oven roasted turkey child beat all mine by a mile

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Avocados posted:

Is this whats under those giant bandages old people have covering weirdly colored portions of their limbs?

My mum worked at a pharmacy that did wound dressing. You dont wanna know whats under there.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Do you just start falling apart past a certain age? Like if you hold up a pizza vertically, and the toppings & cheese are too heavy to stay on?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Avocados posted:

Do you just start falling apart past a certain age? Like if you hold up a pizza vertically, and the toppings & cheese are too heavy to stay on?

In a sense, but not literally falling apart. We really weren't meant to live as long as we do. Men especially.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Avocados posted:

yes.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
im tempted to google this stuff, but not ready to see the torrent of pizzapeople on GIS

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Avocados posted:

stuff falls out too

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Opus I was wondering if you were still alive the other day. How goes the hunt for a fine Asian woman?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Summer between my soph and jr year of college I was delivering furniture waaaaaay up in northern MN. We were a resort town located on a big lake, so we did quite a few deliveries to island cabins.

One windy day we loaded a fridge on a pontoon boat. While motoring over to the island we hit a swell and the fridge began to tip. My idiot coworker attempts to grab the dolly but the fridge fell right through the side of the pontoon and *bloop* went into 75 ft deep water with my coworker hanging on.

He disappeared for about ten long seconds before resurfacing. He said "Took me a bit to remember to let go."

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Now I'm hungry for ossobucco, dammit.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
millenial men + free pizza day

i have to leave the room

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I've only worked boring retail jobs so all I've seen is astounding quantities of poop smeared on things.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Skeleton Ape posted:

I've only worked boring retail jobs so all I've seen is astounding quantities of poop smeared on things.

mind posting some examples in the fetish thread for me?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
my coworkers' ugly faces :mad:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

Opus I was wondering if you were still alive the other day. How goes the hunt for a fine Asian woman?

Hi, on that front i am satisfied, hence my silence up until now. also the weather has turned bad so im online again. how are you?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

my coworkers' ugly faces :mad:

powerofrecall posted:

so you work from home?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

criscodisco posted:

I don't like this thread... :ohdear:

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
It's pretty tame, but I once had a sales/engineer vendor team giving a pitch in my office. The engineer gradually slipped into a diabetic coma over the course of the pitch and his sales buddy started chewing his rear end and punching him in the shoulder for "being rude".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Did pizza delivery back in my early 20s. Didn't see anything truly terrible, but there was a strangely similar scenario I would run into.

The door would open and the smell inside would hit me like a shovel to the face. An obese young man with a wispy mustache would hurriedly pay me for the 3 extra larges he ordered. In the background was darkness, but I could always make out two massive people, presumably the parents, sitting in separate recliners. Like 25% of the orders I ran were just like this. It's like they were clones.

Now I do software in an office and nothing bad or gross really ever happens, except there's one autistic guy who is crazy about guns and molon labe and all that, pretty sure he's gonna go off the deep end sooner or later.

• Locked thread