Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Assuming you have a job, and coworkers.

The worst thing I ever saw was my co-worker and boss having drunken sex in the women's bathroom at a Christmas party, which wouldn't have been super terrible except the boss' wife was at the party, and he was also very fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
this topic

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a guy have an epileptic seizure. another idiot jumped on top of him and started trying to give him cpr. he later died from having a seizure while he was driving on the highway a few weeks later.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
walking in on the GM loving this like 18 year old ugly, ugly, ugly girl who openly admitted enjoying loving her way to "the top". afaik she was never promoted lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
that time i shot all my coworkers was pretty hosed up

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
haha wow sorry you had to see some gross people naked

i've seen people die at computer desks, i've heard of bodies being found after whole weekends in call centers, i've seen decades of irreparable exploitation

the place im working at now, a lot of the workers are just family members of deceased employees who've gone 20+ years without a raise (except for min-wage law stuff) because the owner of the business has provided housing with rent controls for them. it's basically de facto generational bonded servitude in America's heartland

edit: the shipping/receiving guy brought his teenage kid to take over for him a few months ago

huskarl_marx fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 16, 2015

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Coworkers used to always throw this african guy in the bin

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
A disturbed man smearing feces on the wall of his room and upon discovering me looking horrified in the doorway runs towards me with his arms outstretched screeching like a pig in agony covered in poop. I wish I was making this up, I really do.

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

Qurnah posted:

A disturbed man smearing feces on the wall of his room and upon discovering me looking horrified in the doorway runs towards me with his arms outstretched screeching like a pig in agony covered in poop. I wish I was making this up, I really do.

woah you still remember that?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Qurnah posted:

Do you work at a hotel, or a hospital? I have friends who have worked at hotels that have the most horrifying stories about what they've discovered guests doing to/in their rooms.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

back when i worked at a pool concessions stand, one of the preppy lifeguards came in on her break and gulped down a hot dog. then she started choking on it. my coworker did the Heimlich immediately and she was just a bit shaken up afterwards, but that was pretty terrifying

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

back when i worked at a pool concessions stand, one of the preppy lifeguards came in on her break and gulped down a hot dog. then she started choking on it. my coworker did the Heimlich immediately and she was just a bit shaken up afterwards, but that was pretty terrifying

i hope this was some next level flirting by preppy lifeguard

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

1gnoirents posted:

walking in on the GM loving this like 18 year old ugly, ugly, ugly girl who openly admitted enjoying loving her way to "the top". afaik she was never promoted lol

Haaaaa!

Why is it always the most absolutely horrendous looking people that like to flaunt their sex lives to everyone? I once worked at a bookstore with a girl who looked like a female Mr. Burns and she was somehow always getting laid and telling all the other employees wether we wanted to hear about it or not.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
our station had dave ramsey there to interview him while he was in town for a book signing and he peed in the urinal next to me and i saw his penis

"wow god really saved some bucks when he made your small dick, huh" i shoulda said

jk is was alright

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
"i should show him that i can really choke on it, and at the same time allow him to rescue me... i'll be like the sexually adventurous damsel in distress!"

HUAGLAGLAGL

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

symbolic posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

i hope this was some next level flirting by preppy lifeguard
i highly doubt nearly suffocating to death constitutes flirting unless you're into that stuff, which i am not

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

Assuming you have a job, and coworkers.

The worst thing I ever saw was my co-worker and boss having drunken sex in the women's bathroom at a Christmas party, which wouldn't have been super terrible except the boss' wife was at the party, and he was also very fat.

That's terrible op. Anyways mine is probably the time I watched a girl get gunned down and die as I was giving her CPR

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

i highly doubt nearly suffocating to death constitutes flirting unless you're into that stuff, which i am not

being heroic is pretty sexy though

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One of the best things I ever witnessed in the workplace was the hopping mad African American guy who wasn't being seen promptly for his open literal axe wound to the face and kept threatening to "Leave outta here" if the surgeon didn't show up promptly to stitch his face shut as he had "business" to attend to. I was able to inform him that he was certainly free to go if he wanted to, however he would probably be wearing a hosed up goblin face for the rest of his life if that's what he decided to do.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

One of the best things I ever witnessed in the workplace was the hopping mad African American guy who wasn't being seen promptly for his open literal axe wound to the face and kept threatening to "Leave outta here" if the surgeon didn't show up promptly to stitch his face shut as he had "business" to attend to. I was able to inform him that he was certainly free to go if he wanted to, however he would probably be wearing a hosed up goblin face for the rest of his life if that's what he decided to do.

sounds like you got off lucky, i hear fat people gently caress at businesses sometimes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

being heroic is pretty sexy though
i suppose that's true but that's going pretty far to flirt with a loving 16 year old snack bar attendent

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

i suppose that's true but that's going pretty far to flirt with a loving 16 year old snack bar attendent

dont sign your posts

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i walked past a mirror, op

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
This alcoholic used to come in and have a seizure and break a bone and get blood everywhere like every 8 weeks

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Sheep-Goats posted:

hosed up goblin face

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

This alcoholic used to come in and have a seizure and break a bone and get blood everywhere like every 8 weeks

i think i know that guy. is he dead now?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

i walked past a mirror, op

Are you okay?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

That's terrible op. Anyways mine is probably the time I watched a girl get gunned down and die as I was giving her CPR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
We had a candidate show up to a job fair who had obviously and copiously poo poo their pants and refused to leave the event when asked.

We didn't hire her.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I have seen the spider of the North dangle a wish over the Porcupines cellAr.

Posted from my iPhone

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i used to be a spy before i got my last job - like real field ops, license to kill and all that hullabaloo. anyways i didnt quit the spy gig through all the proper channels, just "went dark" as we say in the biz (or used to say i guess haha). so after laying low for a few months i fudge some credentials and talk my way into this cushy job in corporate finance, trying to take my life in another direction and just live in peace and quiet

fast forward a couple years and ive fallen completely in love with this sexy vp (cliche i kno lol). weve been dating for a while and i want to take the plunge so i come up with this bi g elaborate proposal. all the ladies in the office are on pins and needles waiting for me to pop the question, fat carol even ordered a cake to celebrate (like she needed an excuse lmao)

so long story short i'm on one knee, big loving rock in the box and she's all speechless and teary eyed, about to say yes (at least i hope so rofl) when a big set of hands grabs either side of her head and spins her neck around like a goddamn pinwheel. ive seen enough death before to know shes gone before she hit the ground. look up and its this big chinese fucker (kinda like chong li from bloodsport) grinning at me. seen this guy before, big time spy hunter, really nice suit (guess the agency got a bigger budget since i left :cawg:). so i realize yeah im probably in the wrong, not allowed to go dark and all that, blah blah blah, but im kinda pissed at him murdering the love of my life so we have this unreal karate fight. at one point i jumped off a wall and kicked him in the head, friggin sweet. anyways he gets me in this choke hold and i'm pretty sure im done for, but lucky i grab a letter opener and shank him a good 30-40 times.

i turn around and everyones kinda standing there in shock. fat carol giving the cake the side-eye like "how long i gotta wait before i can nab a slice?". more blood than ive ever seen. i'm exhausted (and it's still only 2:30?? um can we go early today?? roflmoa) so i just shove past my coworkeers and get outta there, never come back.

actually thats kind of a badass thing to witness in the workplace for everyone else but p bad for me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i think i know that guy. is he dead now?

Im not sure but he seems to get knocked down, then get up again. Wont ever let em keep him down.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
getting the tips of two of my fingers pulled off. they sewed them back on. mostly

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I saw another goon once.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I spent years in a pediatric trauma center, so lots.

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

gagelion is back posted:

woah you still remember that?

Why'd you probate this guy hes fun

Anyway this gal set fire to herself with a 1 gallon 12 foot kerosene MacGyver FAE fireball. She narrowly avoided crotch replacement surgery.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

criscodisco posted:

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.
:stare:

somehow you stayed sane through all that. bless you.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

criscodisco posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, I meant worst as in funniest. This is traumatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Nah then I'll bow out I don't do fun stuff.

• Locked thread