Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

TyrantSabre posted:

:(

I mean, I know I never had AC6 archived because I felt like it was poorly done, but still. Credit where credit is due.

That LP was what got me into Ace Combat, TyrantSabre.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Nov 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

InfinityComplex posted:

To the point of lawn darting from the starting point.

Oh lordy, I just remembered the first time I played this game and I game overed in the first mission solely because I RAMMED INTO ONE OF THE BOMBERS, by accident.

I flew straight into my allies in AC5 alllll the time.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

Updates featuring the two "pick one of three" missions will have three separate videos for all three operations posted simultaneously. These will be full videos because they're all effectively unique missions. As for the ace squadron boss fights, I will be doing full videos for the Knight encounters, and then curtailed supplementary videos for the Soldier and Mercenary squadrons featuring the boss fights alone. The lone exemption will be Mission 10, which will have the Mercenary encounter as its full video and then Knight and Soldier as the addendums, precisely for the reason you mention, without going into any spoilers.

Edit: Might I ask... Did you get your Jeopardy! check yet?

Edit 2: Oh yeah, Mission 10? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Schwarz squadron :argh:

They, no joke, forced me to change my entire playstyle up to that point.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

YOTC posted:

HAWX had a story?

The story of a pilot slowly going mad by everyone calling him Crenshaw.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
So, funny thing, if you just fly straight over the mountains you can force-spawn the ace team early.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
It's a neat thing to do to blow past mission 3 for assault record stuff or turn the next round table fight into an enormous clusterfuck.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
And here I thought the gif problem was just my computer sliding deeper into shitiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Green HUD? What's that? All red all the time. :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread