Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
This looks really neat. Is there a reason why you're hoarding so much food for later? You look like you've got another levelup or more sitting around in the form of turtle steaks, with plenty to stave off actual hunger later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
I remember those cartwheeling twiggy guys. They dealt an inordinate amount of damage to me before I figured them out. I really like how this game splits the difference between learning the foes and quick reflexes. It helps that the game is pretty darn beautiful to look at too.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
A single-character playthrough will be much harder than a badly bungled 4-character playthrough.

• Locked thread