Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre a crutch for ppl who cant beat the games with the bryar pistol only. desann is almost bullet proof though using a saber on him is OK
JK2 is good because it actually let you fight the tyrannosaurus man unlike Star Fox Adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My favorite of all the Star Wars games is Heavily Modded Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

only losers use the lightsabers at all in jk2/jka

I've never played this game but gently caress you for saying something so stupid.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm Gonna play a Star Wars game and not use the light saber because it's overpowered. Oops, I peed my pants!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

place model breakable 0 model catw2_b 0

I think I hosed some part of it up but this is a way to spawn one catwalk in lugormod, the mod that made jedi academy into a really hosed up and complex mario maker game. i'm pretty sure it was actually way longer than this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the bow friend of the family article

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

hhahaha

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

lol I forgot about that

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My favorite of all the Star Wars games is Rebellion

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

lol I forgot about that

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Well, at least someone around here agrees.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wait... Wait. Hold on. Something isn't right.

That's not my post! That's not my loving post! My name's right there but that's not my loving post!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wait... Wait. Hold on. Something isn't right.

That's not my post! That's not my loving post! My name's right there but that's not my loving post!

Dont worry, Ive hired a private investigator to find out what's going on.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
tie fighter was a great game. I remember jedi power battles was fun too but I also love the poo poo out of koei games and beat em ups

Soral
May 30, 2009

i remember liking republic commando but i don't know if it actually was good or if my memory is faulty from the brain damage i sustained while playing diablo 2 for 36 hours straight every weekend in grade 7

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

tie fighter was a great game. I remember jedi power battles was fun too but I also love the poo poo out of koei games and beat em ups

jedi power battles is like, infamously loving terrible. i played it maybe 3 years ago cause i just had to beat it and its so loving bad lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

i remember liking republic commando but i don't know if it actually was good or if my memory is faulty from the brain damage i sustained while playing diablo 2 for 36 hours straight every weekend in grade 7

republic commando is really good but the guns all feel extremely wimpy and it doesnt help that most enemies are bullet sponges. i get that they did that because they want you focus-firing the tougher dudes but :(

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Game looks like full blown Fail AIDS op, but Splatoon is 25 dollars at wal-mart for black friday and I'll be buying it then. Oh hell yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Splatoon and Smash Bros Wii U bundle is insanely win for anyone who still doesn't have a wii u.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

The Splatoon and Smash Bros Wii U bundle is insanely win for anyone who still doesn't have a wii u.

EU has splatoon and mario kart and goddamn i have to find a way to get this hnngngngnng

Dec 26, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

jedi power battles is like, infamously loving terrible. i played it maybe 3 years ago cause i just had to beat it and its so loving bad lol

yeah it's pretty bad

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

poo poo, now I'm reading about the NX and I'm worried that it would be better to wait for it but nobody knows jack poo poo about it hnnngngngngngn

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

poo poo, now I'm reading about the NX and I'm worried that it would be better to wait for it but nobody knows jack poo poo about it hnnngngngngngn

theyre refusing to talk about it at all until E3 next year and i highly doubt it'll just launch a few months afterward, unless the rumors are true and it basically is a 3DSxWiiU combo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

"this console has a lot of must-have games on it right now with some crazy rear end bundles for black friday but what if it's obsolete in two whole years :("

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if you want a console with no games announced instead of the console with a library of instant classics you can buy a ps4 right now

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Imagine a star wars musou game.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ps4 was announced in february 2013 and released in november the same year. i think it will be released next year. this is my prophecy. it will probably be backwards compatible with the wii u, and that plus my strict gaming budget is the reason for my hesitation.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bolverkur posted:

ps4 was announced in february 2013 and released in november the same year. i think it will be released next year. this is my prophecy. it will probably be backwards compatible with the wii u, and that plus my strict gaming budget is the reason for my hesitation.

even by that time frame you could be playing wii u games for an entire year

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

even by that time frame you could be playing wii u games for an entire year

yeah. the Nintendo Wii U is hella win, that's for drat sure.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im waiting for Zelda.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

Imagine a star wars musou game.

jesus loving christ this is what Force Unleashed should have been

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre a crutch for ppl who cant beat the games with the bryar pistol only. desann is almost bullet proof though using a saber on him is OK

lightsabers are epic and double lightsabers are even more epic.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Ibet theres a sick star wars mod for Mount and Blade: Warband

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lightsabers are epic and double lightsabers are even more epic.

Dw so you can slice stormtroopers in half while the other one is still spinning around the room. Saber toss was so satisfying

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Ibet theres a sick star wars mod for Mount and Blade: Warband

I saw one on moddb

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Soral posted:

shako 4 soj

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i never really liked star wars that much, except i got Shadows of The Empire instead of Mario 64 with ym xmas n64 bc mario was sold out and that game did own

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

maybe its because i'm extremely gay but i always kinda looked down on star wars, particularly nerds who read the extended universe books n poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's because Star Wars sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i never really liked star wars that much, except i got Shadows of The Empire instead of Mario 64 with ym xmas n64 bc mario was sold out and that game did own

That game was sick iirc

• Locked thread