Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Picard looking at back of game box THERE ARE FOUR MAPS!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

still laughing at the thought of patrick stewart being disappointed by bf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress hahahah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

i was going to get this game but then i played the beta and it was so intensely fail that it convinced me to never pay money for it

i was stoked for battlefield 2142 with a slick star wars skin but it turned out to be a giant pile of poo poo with free2pay recharging grenades

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you can have a double bladed lightsaber in jedi academy. can you do that in outcast. no.

only losers use the lightsabers at all in jk2/jka

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Ummmm what the poo poo. Lightsabers are loving epic.

theyre a crutch for ppl who cant beat the games with the bryar pistol only. desann is almost bullet proof though using a saber on him is OK

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

tie fighter was a great game. I remember jedi power battles was fun too but I also love the poo poo out of koei games and beat em ups

jedi power battles is like, infamously loving terrible. i played it maybe 3 years ago cause i just had to beat it and its so loving bad lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

i remember liking republic commando but i don't know if it actually was good or if my memory is faulty from the brain damage i sustained while playing diablo 2 for 36 hours straight every weekend in grade 7

republic commando is really good but the guns all feel extremely wimpy and it doesnt help that most enemies are bullet sponges. i get that they did that because they want you focus-firing the tougher dudes but :(

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

poo poo, now I'm reading about the NX and I'm worried that it would be better to wait for it but nobody knows jack poo poo about it hnnngngngngngn

theyre refusing to talk about it at all until E3 next year and i highly doubt it'll just launch a few months afterward, unless the rumors are true and it basically is a 3DSxWiiU combo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

"this console has a lot of must-have games on it right now with some crazy rear end bundles for black friday but what if it's obsolete in two whole years :("

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you're missing out on all the splatting fun

• Locked thread