Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fail Wars: DLCfront

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Star Trek's my rear end and Star War's my balls.

I've touched on one but play with the other?

e: wrong account

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The third battlefront game has the wrong amount of maps!!!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Project Aces basically gave up so that isn't that big of a feat.

Unsung war came out I 04 guys

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Apparently the PS2 ports for PS4 that come with Battlefront are actually running in a PS2 emulator which could be cool if they use it for more stuff

What? Why does the game ha e a PS2 emulator

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sorry they come with the Battlefront PS4 bundle as digital downloads, but they're running in a PS2 emulator for PS4 that upscales and adds trophies

Didn't hear about this. Would be cool to get a PS2 catalog for sure

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral posted:

it was made by the guy who made samurai jack and dexters lab. the dude is a freakin genius

it was extremely dope to little me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

i stioll have my ps2 thankfully ... it sounds like a vaccuum cleaner though so i dont know how long it will last.

Check the fans they just need dusting. It'll kill it eventually unchecked though. WB!

• Locked thread