Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Expand your galaxy with the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Season Pass*. Get 4 upcoming digital expansion packs filled with new content that will take you to new locations across a galaxy far, far away. Act now to secure two-week early access to each expansion pack and an exclusive “Shoot First” emote. The first expansion pack will be released in early 2016. Stay tuned for more details on Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass* in the coming weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

splatoon is so cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's four maps?

Picard looking at back of game box THERE ARE FOUR MAPS!?!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you want a console with no games announced instead of the console with a library of instant classics you can buy a ps4 right now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

ps4 was announced in february 2013 and released in november the same year. i think it will be released next year. this is my prophecy. it will probably be backwards compatible with the wii u, and that plus my strict gaming budget is the reason for my hesitation.

even by that time frame you could be playing wii u games for an entire year

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really liked star wars in the 5th grade

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

what, the ps4 can't emulate ps2 games digitally? I thought that was a given, and this was about getting ps2 physical games to work on ps4.

the ps4 cannot play ps1, ps2, ps3, psmobile, psp, or psvita games, it can only currently play ps4 games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can play tomba 2 on a ps1, a ps2, a ps3, a psp, or a psvita

you cannot play tomba 2 on a ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i had a friend in high school who would try to talk to me about star trek but i never watched any of it and didnt care but then in college i watched a ton of it and felt bad i ignored him about it

• Locked thread