Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Oh yeah, gonna send some cookies to some weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

So on like the 16th or 17th my present arrived and I have no excuse for not having shared it sooner but it was a complicated couple weeks okay.

The haul was awesome!

Home-smoked cheese! Pepper jack, habanero jack, cheese sticks, and cheddar.

These are so good. It's a really sharp, pungent smokiness, much nicer than commercial smoked cheese. They've made some memorable sandwiches. Also it was half of the dessert we ate when my family all got together on the 20th.

Also...rum cake!

When I first unwrapped this it was ridiculously fragrant. This was the other half of dessert when I was with my folks, and everybody was totally raving about it. So much rum!

Finally, beer.

I haven't gotten to try this yet, because by the time I got back from visiting my folks I was all sick and congested. I'm saving it for when I feel like I can enjoy it properly. It looks great!

Thanks dalstrs! And get me the recipe for that rum cake, people have been clamoring for it.

It was a merry Christmas indeed!

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

dalstrs posted:

Kennings, I have asked for the recipe for the rum cake, I am still waiting to find out if she is willing to type it out for me.

!!!!

• Locked thread