Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit Smoothies

The bat with a ZING
It's 23:48 (or 11:48pm) and I have a cold so a bath may assist but it's kinda late and I'd probably put Enya on spotify and it might wake my neighbours. Idk I'm kinda asking and also thinking out loud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
if you really want to stew in your dirty water go for it

thanks Manifisto!

Fruit Smoothies

The bat with a ZING

mailorder bees! posted:

if you really want to stew in your dirty water go for it

no it's a bath for relaxing and not for cleaning otherwise I'd agree with you

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the world around me is rubble and ash. i have survived, hiding in my clawfoot tub and rocking out the blast. i'm.. the only one left. i have all the time in the world. *tub stopper is melted to a pile of rubble* no.. it's not fair.. there was TIME now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Fruit Smoothies posted:

no it's a bath for relaxing and not for cleaning otherwise I'd agree with you

id still take a shower first, maybe. prob feel good tho

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

everyone makes a big deal about a bath being "soaking in your own filth" but before you got in the tub you were wearing your filth like a full body suit and you didn't think that was weird

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

everyone makes a big deal about a bath being "soaking in your own filth" but before you got in the tub you were wearing your filth like a full body suit and you didn't think that was weird

........oh....oh no......oh.........this wont......i.......................i dont feel so good

thanks Manifisto!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if you don't take a shower after a bath, you can go to hell

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you got any lush bath bombs? is there a chance you will fall asleep and drown?
if bombs yes, if drowning risk no

Matoi Ryuko

This is very important: Are you Mogwai?

Fruit Smoothies

The bat with a ZING

ChairmanMeow posted:

you got any lush bath bombs? is there a chance you will fall asleep and drown?
if bombs yes, if drowning risk no

I ended up not having a bath and Ive never had a bath bomb. I am told they're good, please confirm / deny

treasure bear

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This is very important: Are you Mogwai?

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

google THIS posted:

Qwerinty posted:

this sounds like a science experiment in the making

Fruit Smoothies posted:

I ended up not having a bath and Ive never had a bath bomb. I am told they're good, please confirm / deny
any way to combine two science experiments?

DeepQantas

I hope the funnies itt aren't too filthy for BYOB: The Good, Clean, Funnies List

fuck. marry. t-rex

Baths are good- and one day maybe I'll get rich and have a tub big enough for 2 or 3

fuck. marry. t-rex

Qwerinty posted:

*checkmarks another box on list of reasons I'm damned*

Robot Made of Meat

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Baths are good- and one day maybe I'll get rich and have a tub big enough for 2 or 3

I disagree. Sitting around in rapidly cooling water while stewing in dirt has never been pleasant (at least for me). Showers are far superior.

Hot tubs can be nice, but they're too much money/work/space for how little I'd use one.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

fuck. marry. t-rex

When you guys take showers is it like a long version of that shot in Psycho with the blood drain??

fuck. marry. t-rex

Me I can't see any dirt either which way I wash

FutonForensic

I take dust baths much like the chinchilla to keep my hairs soft and unmatted.

p.s. oatmeal baths are nasty.

p.p.s tomato baths too probably

ChairmanMeow

Fruit Smoothies posted:

they are so awesome. I have two I've been saving for a special occasion.
a dragon egg:
Citrus sherbet-scented firecracker
Unleash fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot; you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. This mystical bath bomb fizzles, crackles, curls and ends with a glitter explosion. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these into the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out.

and I don't remember what the other one is, but it's fizzy and smells good.

google THIS

ChairmanMeow posted:

Unleash fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot; you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. This mystical bath bomb fizzles, crackles, curls and ends with a glitter explosion.

poo poo that sounds dangerous :stare:

ChairmanMeow

in the past some of them had little charms or poo poo in them, baths are one of those things that are better when they are more dangerous

google THIS

Liquid Fury:
Turn your bath into a maelstrom of carnage with dazzling glass shards and a shimmering school of live candiru! Breathe in the invigorating scent of gangreen and mustard gas; you'll feel like you're in the trenches waiting for a mortar to put you out of your misery! Ends with a flash grenade and a harrowing escape from a falling hair dryer! Talk about a blood bath! Drop one of these into the bath for a serious, serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out...if you survive!

ChairmanMeow

is it pink?

google THIS

if it isn't at the beginning it will be by the end

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

google THIS posted:

Liquid Fury:
Turn your bath into a maelstrom of carnage with dazzling glass shards and a shimmering school of live candiru! Breathe in the invigorating scent of gangreen and mustard gas; you'll feel like you're in the trenches waiting for a mortar to put you out of your misery! Ends with a flash grenade and a harrowing escape from a falling hair dryer! Talk about a blood bath! Drop one of these into the bath for a serious, serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out...if you survive!

you've been making me laugh a lot lately dude

----------------

DeepQantas

Can't decide which bath is superior: Sauna bath or cat having a bath (by licking).

e:
What the heck guys? Are you designing baths for klingons itt?

e2:
It is a good day to blow dry! Q'plah!

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Nov 20, 2015

Ace of Baes

Qwerinty posted:

the world around me is rubble and ash. i have survived, hiding in my clawfoot tub and rocking out the blast. i'm.. the only one left. i have all the time in the world. *tub stopper is melted to a pile of rubble* no.. it's not fair.. there was TIME now

Lol

----------------

Tebulot

im hip now bois

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Dream bigger dude. Like, 7 people even

Nice Guy Patron
Keep putting epsom salts into the tub until you can't feel your body, or at least enough so you feel like you're made of rubber.

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

Liquid Fury:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

google THIS posted:

Liquid Fury:

Jett is one of the best posters in byob

• Locked thread