Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

WGN actually would've been a step up for them. This is probably no WORSE than DA tbh but still :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros posted:

WGN actually would've been a step up for them. This is probably no WORSE than DA tbh but still :lol:

Actually I'm hearing people say that it's essentially a timebuy type deal in which case :lol::lol:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Not that I'm doubting that they'd do something as stupid as a timebuy in 205 when they can't even sell tickets, but where does that info come from? There was nothing on that in the Observe.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Only that Paragon Pro was paying for time, so it's assumed that TNA is as well. The Observer hasn't even reported on the POP news yet.

No, but they were mentioned along with WGN as the two networks they were negotiating with. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I can believe they'd at least not have to but the slot due to having much more of a name and a record of at least drawing a fairly decent amount of viewers in the past. Doubt they're getting much if at all though.

• Locked thread