Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's almost that time of year again, and there have been many threads here in the imp zone where imps have things to be thankful for. Experiencing the PS2's massive library for the first time, CLOUD STRIFE storming into Smash, the 3DS Dragon Quest games being localized, playing the good games in the Metroid series, the new Isaac expansion complete with daily challenges... hell even beating the Chrysalis from Peace Walker in our sleep is to be thankful for.

So I ask, what are YOU thankful for? 2015 has been an amazing year.

Right now, I'm thankful that even though it took a whole month and was somehow shipped to Germany first, my ps4 has returned to me and I can play Bloodborne in time for the expansion. I'm going to play DQ Heroes while the updates install again. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

This has been the best year for gaming since the early-2000s, easily. I thank it all.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm thankful for the opportunity to finally play DQVII on my Nintendo 3DS & will be getting a PS4 once the holiday deals get here.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I got a new GPU, I got an Xbox One controller so I can finally play platformers and fighting games on my PC, and The Last Guardian isn't dead. Feeling blessed.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
it's been a good year for gaming. the best year ever? well, who could say. it's not over yet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great games I played for the first time this year:

Mario Galaxy
Mario 3-D World
Super Smash Bros Wii U
Splatoon
Captain Toad
Pokemon Black
MGS1
MGS2
MGS3

It was a good year for gaming.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful there is a good gaming forum on the net still, and that I'm friends with nearly everyone there

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful for the attitude era

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful Dragon Quest 7 remake is coming stateside

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am thankful for the Imp Zone and especially the Dragon Quest Summer thread, which changed and improved my life this year. What a journey to take with your fellow imps.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am also thankful that Dragon Quest Heroes is coming to PC, and in this incredibly short time frame from the announcement. Feeling: blessed~

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm thankful for my wiiU, probably the most fun Ive ever had with a console outside of my SNES but I never owned one when it was released. One console with Smash, Splatoon, Mario Maker, 3D World, and tons more epic games with even more on the way? Good golly

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm extremely thankful for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm thankful for Lightning , and her Return on December 10.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm extremely thankful for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

This as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm thankful of Metal Gear July.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm thankful that Gamerbee and Infiltration had the most cerebral game of SSF4 that I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMz23Md1GhU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm thankful for Imp Zone and the many hours of entertainment it's given me, MGSV, the Wii U, FROM Software, Platinum Games, and that the DQVII/VIII 3DS ports are coming to the West. Also for James Rolfe and the AVGN/Board James

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful for roll20, which I was introduced to this year

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm thankful to Action Tortoise for sending me an Xbox 360.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm thankful to Blackheart and Average Bear for really great avs made on their own free time and for only a small fee.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Oh yeah, and I'm thankful for Kazvall sending me a Power Supply for my computer so I could play MGSV on launch.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've gotten way more into gaming over the last year than I have been for a long time, and the IZ is a big part of the reason why.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im thankful of video games, and im also thankful for dragon ball z.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm thankful for all the games that came out this year- even Assassin's Creed to a degree, for finally bringing swordcanes into the mainstream.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Actually I'm not thankful for Evolve.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm thankful for Imp Zone and the many hours of entertainment it's given me, MGSV, the Wii U, FROM Software, Platinum Games, and that the DQVII/VIII 3DS ports are coming to the West. Also for James Rolfe and the AVGN/Board James

Certainly thankful for all of these, as well.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I'm thankful that I will get to play Dragon Quest Heroes on PC BEFORE Christmas. Such a treat. I would also like to thank the thread "Hulk Hogan's Powerbomb Factory and Wrestling Game Emporium" for being my favorite thread.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful for Blackheart making the sickest AVs yet again. Thank you dude

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm thankful for the Sony Playstation 4

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

all this stuff as well, thanksgaming FTW

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

apropos to nothing posted:

I'm thankful for the Sony Playstation 4

This.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm thankful, as well, for the WWE Network.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm thankful for the Nintendo 3DS, the Sony Playstation Vita, the Sony Playstation 4, the Nintendo WiiU, and the Microsoft Xbox One.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell im even thankful of the wrong RAM.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've gotten way more into gaming over the last year than I have been for a long time, and the IZ is a big part of the reason why.

comngrats on being a games mod lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

comngrats on being a games mod lmfao

lmao wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Half of the people who post in this forum are moderators or admins.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Like Little Mac, I now have the power to stick and move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
This forum is the crucible for greatness.

• Locked thread