Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil

just a fun game--Imagine what the little chicken man is saying in his speech bubble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

heres one

devil

an anonymous fan submitted this one

devil

Another anonymous submission.... thank you all for participating

devil

looks like submissions are speeding up, sorry if i dont post yours but i'm having trouble getting aroun to all of them

Captain No-mates

lol

devil

some of these are getting political.. I'd rather not cause debate in my thread but I'll post this one because i agree with its message

FartGhost

devil

This thread's status has been upgraded to Photoshop Phriday. please keep sumitting your funny quotes for the chicken guy to say

alnilam

GEExCEE

Im posting from my pjone but can someone photoshop the chicken guy saying "cuck"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

GEExCEE posted:

Im posting from my pjone but can someone photoshop the chicken guy saying "cuck"?

• Locked thread