Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Curious. There's a surprising number of Doctor Who games, and not a drat one of them is any good. Probably the best one is the one on the DS, and that's just because it's an unispired Professor Layton clone with a story that's bog standard but not awful. Amy and the Doctor end up at the end of the Earth, just as the last ship is finishing its final repairs and preparing for launch (yes the same ship later saved by a space whale--which happened earlier for the Doctor and Amy. They reference it) Of course, the Tardis gets co-opted into the scrap parts used to make the ship, because that makes any sense at all. There's a couple interesting turns as the plot goes on though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Showing my American side here, I didn't even know Top Trumps was a thing. Looks pretty simple.

Also, nthing that Lego Dimensions looks great but holy hell am I not getting into anything with that sort of "pay to play" racket going on. My son liked Skylanders for a couple years, and that was enough...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah I did like the cyberman story better here, even if it did feel like basically a summary of Tombs of the Cybermen from way back...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Wasn't the painting over the mantle of the "other" Doctor, from "The Next Doctor" aka Jackson Lake, regular human?

• Locked thread