Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

RareAcumen posted:

I miss Shadows House
Me too it was just getting really interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Night Owl Witch
Time to catch a Kappa.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Her Appetite's too big for me alone bringing in a new group on the quest to save mom.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

new Night Owl Witch
Time to catch a Kappa.

Well, the reason for mameyama being secretive ended up being a lot less serious than I thought it'd be.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Interrogation Princess
the thrilling showdown between Demon King and the White Knight.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Huzzah! posted:

the thrilling showdown between Demon King and the White Knight.

Geh Geh Geh...

I agree with the Demon King stop putting characters on all the merchandise.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Jerkface posted:

Geh Geh Geh...

I agree with the Demon King stop putting characters on all the merchandise.

:hai:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
We are mercifully almost done with the ninja own saga of Kitsune Spirit Just a few more chapters to wrap up the loose end and we can get back to the fluff.

Out of context, this picture is a whole lot scarier.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
She makes a very good ambulance

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

nerdz posted:

corporate slave rabbits are getting a lot of updates recently and they're all pretty great

https://mangadex.org/title/24993/usagi-moku-shachiku-ka

Thanks for recommending this - I got so many chuckles out of this one, and a happy ending to boot!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

We are mercifully almost done with the ninja owl saga of Kitsune Spirit Just a few more chapters to wrap up the loose end and we can get back to the fluff.

I dunno, I haven't seen any of the raws but I assume with these many page long arcs of battle that the initial calm lovey-dovey start to the manga might've been wrong and actually, it's mostly combat with the occasional loving couple bits from here out.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I dunno, I haven't seen any of the raws but I assume with these many page long arcs of battle that the initial calm lovey-dovey start to the manga might've been wrong and actually, it's mostly combat with the occasional loving couple bits from here out.

These fights are just a diversion. I refuse to accept a reality where we don't go back to very aggressive flirting and walks in the park. :colbert:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess

:yosbutt:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

These fights are just a diversion. I refuse to accept a reality where we don't go back to very aggressive flirting and walks in the park. :colbert:

Put your glasses back on and face the facts!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yeah, I'm sure. Get back to our regularly scheduled 11 cuddly chapters before 42 pages of combat. Its definitely just about this guy loving his sinister-looking fox wife

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

FYI this got take-downed :( RIP Way of the House Husband, hopefully it is readable somewhere officially

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Viz is the English provider. Volume 4 comes out in a little under a month.

Edit: For future reference, Mangadex has a couple sections for links, just under the description, and one of them is for official sources.

If there's an official release for something, there's a pretty good chance it'll be linked here.

Onean fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Aug 28, 2020

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1299270545595420672?s=20

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Onean posted:

Viz is the English provider. Volume 4 comes out in a little under a month.

Edit: For future reference, Mangadex has a couple sections for links, just under the description, and one of them is for official sources.

If there's an official release for something, there's a pretty good chance it'll be linked here.

I want chapters tho :( I pay the monthly viz thing I wish it included new chapters of more ongoings, I'd pay more for it even!

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Things I like end, while things I don't like keep going on forever. This timeline sucks!

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

RareAcumen posted:

I miss Shadows House

Yorokobe, shounen

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Jerkface posted:

I want chapters tho :( I pay the monthly viz thing I wish it included new chapters of more ongoings, I'd pay more for it even!

Ahh, gotcha.

Well, there is this note that was added to the Mangadex description.

quote:

Due to MangaDex having to remove the series, all future releases will be done on Imgur, to be updated for future chapters please join the Black Cat Discord server

There's a link to the Discord server there, too. Dunno how long that'll last, though.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah, that about sums up my thoughts as well.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Last chapters of Number Girl and Night Owl Witch on the same day :negative:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

sinky posted:

Night Owl Witch was a fun series.

also, two new Ayakashi Ko

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Do people talk about Magu-Chan: God of Destruction here? It's about gods of chaos and friendship, and more often than you'd think, clamdigging. A young girl, Ruru, finds an ancient god of chaos on the beach and they becomes friends/roommates. Things quickly get weird as Magu-chan is determined to regain his old power by making "friends" by having them sign their names in His Book, so they will, he believes, be sworn into his service (it's a very cute BFF book given to him by Ruru). Later, another god of Chaos shows up who, like Magu, has a threat-level comparable to a neighborhood raccoon (and with similar tastes). It's a really charming little manga that you can read with your WSJ sub on viz.com and I wanna talk about it with people!

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sinky posted:

Both endings feel abrupt and I'll especially miss Night Owl Witch.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

sinky posted:

Nooo, why, Night Owl Witch was so good. :negative:

Any recommendations for manga like that? It walked such a great line between comedy and melancholy.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Shocked to see a oneshot with Fujimoto Tatsuki's name on it. (the guy who does Chainsaw Man and Firepunch) Looks to be an older work and it's nowhere near as insane and depraved as his current body. Just a story about a boy, a piano, and mermaids.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Monkey D. Luffy is extremely jealous right now.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Final two Ayakashiko

Pretty underwhelming "gotta wrap up soon" ending.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Did it get axed or something? That's really rushed.

Still, solid series: it was nice and entertaining, even if it didn't quite stick the landing.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Mikl posted:

Did it get axed or something? That's really rushed.

Still, solid series: it was nice and entertaining, even if it didn't quite stick the landing.

Further up this page, yeah.

God that article name loving sucks

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
remember when there was kind of a rush on Otome Game parodies and it turned into a sort of subgenre?

The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower posted:

It now has it's own tag on Mangadex and requisite 'but what if GUN?' genre crossover.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

otome villainess except she has to defeat the big bad after the game's heroine spent too much time chasing boys (for the harem ending) and got expelled for bad grades.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

otome villainess except the heroine was speed running the game and corrupted the game code and now the villainess can now walk through walls and turn other characters into clones of herself

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
"The Heroine and Prince were going to throw me in Prison for being a Villianess, but Big Boss owes me a favor."

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Crasical posted:

and requisite 'but what if GUN?' genre crossover.
Otome villianess except school shooter?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

starbucks hermit posted:

otome villainess except the heroine was speed running the game and corrupted the game code and now the villainess can now walk through walls and turn other characters into clones of herself

I'm told there actually is an isekai with this premise, but it's more of a rushed Dark Souls-like. Game ended up both broken-hard and just plain broken with softlocks and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Crasical posted:

remember when there was kind of a rush on Otome Game parodies and it turned into a sort of subgenre?

It now has it's own tag on Mangadex and requisite 'but what if GUN?' genre crossover.

Is it any good? I'm not inherently opposed to the premise.