Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's almost as annoying as people being a poo poo about what sites people use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Mentat Radnor posted:

It's also on mangadex.

Linking to kissmanga is just as bad manners as linking to mangafox and all of the manga**** clones IMO. "But Mentat Radnor, being able to scroll through the whole chapter instead of clicking to flip pages is totally worth visiting a wretched hive of malware ads, popups, and page redirects!"

Nah.

You mean there's people out there who don't use uBlock Origin?? Shocking!! Although yes, I do agree that Kissmanga is pretty darn shady. It's mostly just :effort: for me though.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Mentat Radnor posted:

It's also on mangadex.

Linking to kissmanga is just as bad manners as linking to mangafox and all of the manga**** clones IMO. "But Mentat Radnor, being able to scroll through the whole chapter instead of clicking to flip pages is totally worth visiting a wretched hive of malware ads, popups, and page redirects!"

Nah.

Use an adblocker you weirdo

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’ve been using Mangafox cause I like their bookmarks system

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
You all are weird. We had a great chapter; and lots of cute Xenomorph, and the typical romcom confession undermining and instead of talking about that it's all about which site you read manga on.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Ayakashiko

Cats!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
The final Lady Ayane is a Sanova B**chi
Only 17 chapters, but a fun one while it lasted.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

It's almost as annoying as people being a poo poo about what sites people use

Support scanlators instead of the siterippers.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

The final Lady Ayane is a Sanova B**chi
Only 17 chapters, but a fun one while it lasted.

It's probably for the better, I think, because while fun, that concept can only really be mined for so long before it gets a tad tedious. c.f. Sakamoto Desu Ga

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

DrSunshine posted:

It's probably for the better, I think, because while fun, that concept can only really be mined for so long before it gets a tad tedious. c.f. Sakamoto Desu Ga

I think short and sweet is fine for Sanova Bocchi, but I would have been happy to read new chapters of Sakamoto forever.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sharkopath posted:

Support scanlators instead of the siterippers.

If I was going to do that I would donate directly to them rather than use whatever site they prefer

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

I started translating Dansan Joshi again, new chapters will be uploaded to MangaDex.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Yay!

Also, new madoromi!
https://mangadex.com/manga/17834

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Araki posted:

I started translating Dansan Joshi again, new chapters will be uploaded to MangaDex.

Fantastic! I read the latest and totally cracked up. It was a hilarious chapter.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

If I was going to do that I would donate directly to them rather than use whatever site they prefer

Support scanlators.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I clicked that cuz it sounded like there was a xenomorph anime girl? Anyway I'm rooting for this one

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
oh lol he got dumped

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Eiria-chan is a good girl

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
New Senryu Girl is up.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Prez is the best.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Huzzah! posted:

Prez is the best.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The zoom-in gag on the panel was pretty great.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

img-justgetmarriedalready.jpg

also:

Huzzah! posted:

Prez is the best.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Huzzah! posted:

Prez is the best.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

The zoom-in gag on the panel was pretty great.

This really needs to become an anime already. The timing on everything is just so perfect.

I just wanna do a shout out, it's not really surreal, but a daily life manga I love is Mitsubishi Colors, and it got an anime. You should go check it out! Very cute, it's just a bunch of kids being adorable little mischief-making shits.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Looks like Mizu Asato (the dansan joshi guy) decided to sell out and is now following the trends with a new manga that's an Isekai AND a death game:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Isekai-Death-Game-ni-Tensou-sarete-tsurai/Vol--001-Ch-001---Transfer?id=403072

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

nerdz posted:

Looks like Mizu Asato (the dansan joshi guy) decided to sell out and is now following the trends with a new manga that's an Isekai AND a death game:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Isekai-Death-Game-ni-Tensou-sarete-tsurai/Vol--001-Ch-001---Transfer?id=403072

I swear this guy is some kind of manga genius, everything he makes is pure gold.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Pretty sure Mizu Asato is a woman, but yeah she has a kickass sense of humor. The anime adaptation of Denki-gai no Honya-san was fairly budget and short but the manga had a few really excellent jokes.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
the new translated chapter of dansan Joshi is also amazing. the most memorable sentence in the series

khy
Aug 15, 2005

nerdz posted:

Hah, that was fantastic. I can't wait to see more.

khy fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 9, 2018

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new High School Inari
Reiko-sensei gettin' a little serial killer at the end

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

new High School Inari
Reiko-sensei gettin' a little serial killer at the end

Haha, holy poo poo, yeah.

I like that the kinda chubby girl is actually played honestly as being a kinda chubby person, but not, like made a point of humor the way Yomi was in Azumanga Daioh or whatever. More manga should represent body diversity.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Speaking of dog people, I haven't seen anyone mention the latest chapter of Flying Witch!

Saw that coming a mile away, but at least her reason is pretty adorable.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new High School Inari
More fun beach activities.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
High School Inari isn't even particularly good, but it's nice. Like, it's not really funny or clever or creative with anything, but it's competently done. It's just...there. Not to say that's necessarily a bad thing, and it's cute, outside of that one strip with the teacher being a serial killer

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I laughed at the beach delinquents.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I did too, it's a good one.

I do also like that the chubby friend is, well, chubby. It's not like yomi in Azumanga Daioh or I'm sure plenty of other examples of characters who often complain of being "overweight" or needing to diet but that just means they have flared hips and big boobs, apparently.

Edit: lol the exact same thing was mentioned above, with the same character in mind even

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
New Senryu Girl -- with a huge plot twist!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Edit: lol the exact same thing was mentioned above, with the same character in mind even

:hfive:

EDIT: Oh my god the new Senryu Girl. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess
I love the happy slime with the pillow. so cute.